Chapter 4

Nakaria p.o.v.

I slowly wa- Ok, no more slowly! Gotta go fast. The metal stairs are freezing my feet. To avoid frostbite, I just teleported ( Yes, as Novisor's daughter, I can teleport) into the dungeon. Easy peasy.

I made my way into the core part of the dungeon, since there was nothing at the entrance. As I stepped over the rats, and dodged the cobwebs hanging on the ceiling, I made a mental note to NEVER go into the dungeon ever again. I should board up the door or something. This place? It was downright horrifying. And stinky. And dark. Note to self: Get rid of this place as soon as possible. One day I might go down here and find a family of zombies living here or something.

Nah, it'll never happen.

I finally reached the middle of the dungeon. And there was something I never expected to see.

*********************************************************************

You will not believe this. I saw a crewmate. Yes, a real legit crewmate, lying down on the stone floor, unconscious. I have literally never seen a crewmate in my life. Only impostors. At least, the dudes with the long tongue and the guns. Or sometimes scarier.

He(I mean the crewmate) wore a red spacesuit, with a matching red beanie. He had a frown on his face, like he just received super bad news. There was a mark on his forehead, it kind of looked like he had been grabbed on the forehead? I know, it sounds weird, but that's what I saw. Blame my bad describing abilities. He had a frown on his face, like he just received super bad news. Yet, he slept kind of peacefully.

I leaned close to him, and brushed away the strands of brown hair on his face. What was he doing down here? Was he the one that came in earlier? What made him unconscious? And, what was the mark on his forehead? I had so many questions.

This was so confusing. Should I rescue him, or should I leave him alone? He looked vulnerable right now, but don't let looks deceive you. There's no saying what he'd do if I rescued him. Was he making something down here? I don't understand anything.

I guess, the right thing to do was to bring him back up to the house. But... I'm afraid I'll do something wrong, and anger my dad. He could be one of Dad's... specimens, experiments, whatever he calls them. He doesn't like me meddling with them. But if it IS his... specimen, then why does he have a visor??? He's not called Novisor for nothing! Dad would have taken away his visor before he brought him here!

Meh, who cares. I'm just gonna take him up to my room and wait till he wakes up. Then he can explain. What's the worst that can happen? Besides, I am not spending one more minute in this dungeon. Also, did I mention that he's kinda cute?

Ahh-oh-my-gosh-did-I-just-say-he's-cute-Ahh-I'm-not-supposed-to-think-that-

DO NOT TELL MY DAD I EVER SAID THAT.

He's not gonna be happy.

On second thought, I'm leaving him here.

I do not want those thoughts. I have watched WAY too many movies to know what happens when you trust boys too much. You know...

I was about to snap my fingers to teleport back to my room, when I heard a glitching sound, like a 'ZZZ', but not the sleeping sound. Oh...

A low, chilling voice said behind me," Nakaria?"

(Don't worry, it's just a certain SOMEONE...)(it's her dad, just to let you know)

(Shoot.)