Chapter 2

Novisor p.o.v.

I watched the yellow crewmate, Veteran, as the red suited crewmate called him. He was telling Player--I learned that recently, his name was as stupid as he is--my story. My legend. Ha. Those fools. Do they even know I am here, watching them? Probably not, since the lights are all down.

Veteran was telling the part where I was starting to delve into the game. Had I known it would become my greatest regret, I would have run away like a dog at the sight of that laptop. But whatever. I'm Novisor now, leader of-well, I don't know exactly, but at least I'm more powerful than the foolish human I was before. Ha.

Veteran told Player that I didn't like the name Player. Obviously. What a stupid name. Player. If I could laugh, I would have laughed. Sarcastically.

I'm getting bored. I don't know how long it has been. I think I've been watching these two idiots for an hour already. When are they going to finish the story? It's not that complicated. It's basically a tragedy that turned out to have a good ending in a nutshell. Or at least good enough as it needs to be. Well then it wouldn't even be a tragedy. What am I even talking about? That's out of the point.

I started to float around, just because I was bored. I was invisible anyways. Hope they get scared or something. I usually gave chills to people when I'm around them. I liked to see people freak out.

I thought back to why I had started observing these two fools. I knew that the red one-Player-was special. He was to be the next heir of the Novisor line. But I wasn't sure that I wanted to give him all the power. He must be powerful enough to be chosen, but is he strong enough to inherit the power? This guy... I'm not sure. I think my daughter would be a better choice. Besides, if he became the next Novisor, then what would I be? A ghost? Nobody? I don't even know.

Maybe he could be a puppet. And I could be the mastermind that's controlling him. That's nice. I could still rule. But I might as well let him be. He could just be stronger than I thought.

*Veteran finished the story*

*Lights turn back on*

Oh crap. Someone turned the lights back on. They ruined my plan. I should go and kill the guy immediately. Stupid crewmates.

"I can't believe I got so worked up over a ghost that's probably not real." Wait, what? Player... how dare you! Just because the lights are on, does NOT mean I give up. Well, let's see what they think when they get dragged off by a faceless ghost. I was planning on doing that soon anyways. I grinned... 

(The TRULY SPECTACULAR art up there is not mine. I found it on Google. Am I allowed to use it?)