Chapter 3

All Of the girls and I just stared at him in shock. Until Mary broke the ice by saying
"y-your Liam Payne!!"
"Oh yeah last time I checked love thanks for noticing" liam said in a sarcastic tone
I gave him a smirk and said "are you playing or watching tonight?".
"I'm playing love "he replied" ummm were you coming to watch us play?"
"Yeah "I said I couldn't believe I wasn't freaking out I mean there's liam Payne standing right I front of me and I'm talking to him like I talk to Steph!!!
"So are all the boys are here playing tonight " I said casually
"Yeah" he replied.
"Well we better let you get back to them ,see you in there "Kelsey said .
"Ummmmm you lady's won't get tickets now. I think it's sold out" Liam said.
"O....h "Mary replied .
"Well to make it up to you love" he said referring to Steph "I will give you all free front row tickets! Is that alright".
We all had a stood there in shook. Did Liam Payne just give us free front row tickets!?!?
"Y-e-ah" I stutter.
"Ok then lady's come with me. " He said.

We followed him and mark ,we were trying to keep our heads down. They took us back stage and then out to the front row.

"Ok lady's I need to go now but I will see you tonight." Liam said.
We all nodded our heads in agreement.
"How much time till its starts" Mary said.
"About 5 minutes " Brooke said checking her phone.
"Ok how cool was Liam and we didn't freak out like I though we all would !!"I replied .
"Yeah "Steph said .
"How's your ankle? "Kelsey asked .
"Yeah is fine now " steph replied .
"Omg it's starting "Mary said .
We all went quiet

A narrated voice said;
"Lady's and gentlemen it's time for the present to be unrapped and what I mean by that's is its time to introduce the surprise it is.... Drum roll please the one and only one direction!!!"
The 5 boys walked out on to the stage everyone was screaming "OMG!!" "ITS ONE DIRECTION!".
"Why hello hello my lovely directionors!" Harry said in a excited voice.
"For our first song we are going to play rock me!" Liam said "and I would like to make a sencear apology to the girl that I nearly broke her ankle today,".
"Liam how could you?! "Said Naill
"Well sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" Liam said.

Niall just shook his head in disappointment, while Liam's face went red in embarrassment. It was silent for a few seconds.

Then Zayn broke the silence "well is lovely lady her tonight?".
"Yep!" Liam answered.
"Ok well we're is she" Harry asked.
Liam pointed at Steph in the front row yeah that's her.
"Liam you said her and her friends were good looking but you didn't say they were that hot "Harry said.

Steph's face went fire truck red.

Then Louis said "well this one is for you".

Then he winked at us, well I would like to say it to me but why would Louis Tomlinson one of the greates pop stars of our generation wink at me.

"Chloe" Brooke said "you have a weird expression on your face"
"Oh yeah sorry " I said and then belted out rock me lyrics;

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeah
I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah
I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care
I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah.
***
Liam POV
"Thank you lady's and gentlemen we are one direction and goodnight", harry aka Harold said .
Then at once at a we all jumped of the stage.

"What a good show!" harry yelled as he picked him self up of the ground.
"I know mate. I still don't know how you tripped over?" I said.
"I don't know either man!" Harry replied, "where are the others?".
"They jumped of the other side of the stage. Come on, we will have a look where they are," I said.

We walked behind the stage in a little passage way to the other side of the stage. To see niall, zayn and Louis laying on top of each other.

"What are you three doing ?"harry asked.