Chapter 2

INFORMATION about Brooke
Long straight blond hair
Blue eyes
Average height
Funny personalty
18 years old
Currently at school

INFORMATION about Kelsey
Long lose curled dirty blonde hair with blue and pink dip dye.
Green eyes
Tall
Sassy personality
18 years old
Currently at school

INFORMATION about Steph
Straight light brown hair with blonde streaks through it
Hazel eyes
Very tall
Carefree personality and very clumsy
17 years old
Currently at school

INFORMATION about Mary
Short curly dark brown hair
Brown eyes
Very tanned
Short
Mother of the group
19 years old
Currently at school ( went to travel for a year an has to do year twelve)
-----------------------------
CHLOE'S P.O.V
As we pulled up the drive way there were the instructors were standing there with big smiles across their faces, like the one your mum gives you when she tells you ur going on camp. The instructions gave us the same safety talk they cave us in year 8 (yay).

The one thing I was looking forward to on the summer from hell (as I'm now calling it) was being with my friends. I mean we could stay up all night and then sleep all day. It would be so much fun and we know all of each other's secrets like how in year 8 brooke got stuck in a window when she was trying to sneak out of the house for her first date after her dad said and i quote "you are too young to go out with a boy at night. I can't believe you would even ask me such a stupid question young lady!".

It was so funny in the end I need to go around to her place at 11 o'clock at night to get her out.

Next they called out all the names for who was in who's cabin but I really wasn't listening, I was looking at the guy steering at Mary's rake. Until they called out Chloe; 1,
Brooke; 7, Steph; 12, Mary; 5 and Kelsey; 3.

Are you kidding me? All my friends and I are split up! Like what were they thinking what is wrong with them?
I was so mad then Kelsey looked at me with the same expression on her face as mine. At that point the instructors said all at the same time " you have exactly 30 minutes to get your stuff and meet back here. Your time starts now!".

All the kids left the room in a hurry but all 5 of us just stayed behind. Once every was gone we stared heading out the room. As I was about to leave the room I hard a man say have fun girls. I just kept walking and didn't look behind me.

"OMG!" Yelled Steph "they just thought all our bags on the ground!".
"I can't believe it!" Kelsey said in a mocking voice.
"Grow up you two," mary said under her breath.
"Ok mummy Mary," I said.
"Don't call me that!" Mary yelled.
"At least you have a nickname!" Brooke yelled in a disappointing voice.
"Just shut up you.....bananas" I yelled sick of hearing this conversation.
Everyone burst out with laughter. I don't know why but lately I have been call people bananas in stead of idiot.

I grabbed my bag and started heading off to cabin 1 but when I turned around I saw Steph being the princess that she is had about 5 large bags to carry.

To be nice to her I walked backed to pick up one of her many bags. I helped her to her cabin.

I stood out the front of her cabin, took a deep breath in and then I stepped though the doors arch way. All of the other girl in her cabin were just doing all talking to each other about what I though was shit. I mean I was thinking who really cares if you lived in America for a year and didn't pick up the accent.

I walked over to the only empty bunk left. It was right at the back of the room right by the back door that led to a paddock.

I chucked steph's bag onto the small bed that was in front or me. All the girls huddle around me and said "you must be Steph! Omg so nice to meet you. We're all going to have so much fun together girl!".
"Yeah right," I whispered under my breath.
"What was that?" a perky girl said she sounded like one of those cheerleaders old America movies.
I looked up at Steph as she said "no I'm Steph this is my friend Chloe she was just helping me with my bags,".
"Oh ok cool, how many bags did you bring?" The cheerleader said.
"I better get to my cabin," I cut Steph off before she could answer. She nodded her head in agreement.