Y/N - Resistance

You huffed, turning to face the other side of your bed.

You had been in a bad mood all week, messing up, picking fights.

The boys knew you needed to be little, and they missed their little baby, your highchair and baby bouncer staying in the corner gathering dust.

But you didn't want to be little, for some reason you were resisting.

The boys didn't know what was wrong, but they knew they needed to get you to be little.

"Princess? are you ok?" You recognised your dadd- Yoongis voice as he came into your room, sitting down on the bed.

You mumbled something unintelligible, and Yoongi sighed laying down next to you and cuddling you close to him.

You sniffled, tears running down your face as Yoongi shushed you, pressing kisses to your face and stroking your back.

"You know why I'm here darling..." he continued, you nodded, burying your teary red face into his neck.

"You've been grumpy all week princess, and you haven't been little for a while have you?" You shook your head, staying in his neck.

It was warm and dark and you felt safe there, it was making you feel fuzzy.

"And we all really miss baby Y/N" he continued, "So will you let daddy help you be little pumpkin?" He was rubbing your back as he spoke, trying to soothe your little sobs.

He laid you down gently on the bed, staying bent over you as you made grabby hands to him.

He let you play with his fingers sadly with a pout on your face as your appa Namjoon bought in an outfit for you.

"Appa is going to get you into some nice comfy clothes hmm? I bet those big girl clothes are awfully scratchy" he said, you nodded as your underwear and shirt were taken off, leaving you naked and slightly grumpy from cold.

Yoongi chuckled at the little angry face you were doing, cooing as it was replaced by blush as Namjoon secured a diaper around your waist.

You turned away, burying your face in Yoongis lap as they pulled a short fuzzy onesie over your head, buttoning it up at the crotch over your big puffy diaper.

Namjoon then pulled some soft thigh highs up to your chubby thighs, squeezing them gently and tickling them a bit to make you laugh.

Finally, your paci was pressed to your lips, and you sucked on it gratefully, being picked up by Yoongi and finding yourself back in that warm, dark place you loved feeling safe in.

You were carried downstairs and you sighed gratefully as you were placed into your bouncer, a soft blanket covering you.

Yoongi watched with a soft smile as you bounced yourself off into the most restful sleep you had in a week.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Ayo here's an update finally, Uni work has been killing me recently but I finally managed to write something! My Tattoo is fully healed now btw ^^

And yes I am from England if anyone was wondering.

Thanks for reading ^^