Your mother

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

I did got into Slytherin, hatstall or not. Than what's the problem!? Fathers never happy about anything I do. If I wasn't in Slytherin then he would have been mad and now I'm a Slytherin then also he's mad.

Oh and Draco the little ugly piece of -

My thoughts were interrupted by another owl flying into my room. "Fuck me" I muttered, a panic on my face

I knew the owl very well. It was the Malfoy's owl. The owl family's owl. Been there for ages. He's pretty old.

The owl dropped a letter, however it wasn't a letter but a howler. I didn't open it but it open itself and came a loud voice of Lucius Malfoy

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

HATSTALL? HATSTALL? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SLYTHERIN RIGHT WHEN THAT STUPID HAT TOUCHED YOUR RIDICULOUS HEAD!
DRACO TELLS ME THE HAT WAS CONFUSED BETWEEN RAVENCLAW, SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDOR. GRYFFINDOR?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WHOULD HAVE BEEN MY REPUTATION IF YOU WERE IN GRYFFINDOR? YOU DISAPPOINT ME EVEN MORE Y/N! FIRST BEFRIENDING BLOODTRATIORS THAN ALMOST GOT INTO GRYFFINDOR, WHAT's NEXT?

Lucius please (came a voice of Narcissa from behind)

BE A MALFOY FOR DARK LORD's SAKE
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Than the howler crushed and explode into flames. I felt bad really bad. I wanted to shout at his face. I did get sorted into Slytherin.

'You disappoint me' & 'Be a Malfoy' were repeating into my head. Am I really a disappointment?

My heart was beating fast. I do act tough but I am absolutely terrified of my father.

I wanted some fresh air so I got up and left my dorm. It was the first night back so all the Slytherin's went to bed and the common room was empty. I walked out of the common room. I am aware of the curfew but I don't care at the moment.

I didn't know were I was going because I don't know the castle yet. I was just walking where my legs were talking me.

I heard a voice.

Salazar's Sake! Don't be a teacher or that weird caretaker.

The footsteps were coming close and I don't have anywhere to go. I stood there waiting for anything that happens to let it happen

When the footsteps were almost near, I turn my back. So whoever's there could only see my back.

The footsteps stoped. I could feel the presence of someone right behind me.

"Lumos" the person whispered. It was a voice of a guy "what you doing here?" I slowly turn around and saw the same green eyes and glasses

"Potter?" What was he doing here "I thought you were a teacher"

His expression changed "Malfoy" his tone made me roll my eyes

"what are you doing past curfew?" He asked pointing his wand at my face "could ask you the same" I replied and moved his wand away

"I wanted some fresh air" I know he was lying "yea same" I agreed. I did wanted some fresh air

"Why didn't told me you were a Malfoy?" Potter asked in a strange tone "we only met onces and as the matter of fact you never asked" I said irritatedly

"why were you being nice towards me. You knew who I was" agh this guy "I never judge people by the stories I have heard about them. You were being nice so I returned the favour" I told him but he didn't replied

I took out my wand "lumos" and looked around the portraits. However I could feel Harry Potter's eyes on me.

I looked at him and he was already staring "Am I that beautiful?" I joked and let about a small giggle

"yea" he quickly put his hands over his mouth "no! I mean yea you're but not in that way I promise" he kinda panicked.

It made me chuckle. He's so awkward which made him extra cute. What?!

I lower my wand and started waking back to the dungeon. I don't know where it was but i could fine it right?

I heard the footsteps and I looked back to see Harry Potter following me "are you walking me down the dungeon?"  I joked

"I wasn't. But now if you insist, I will" he said with a smirk "flirty I see,"

I was thankful that he's talking me because I don't know where to go.

"Why're you helping me?" I asked "I know you don't know the passage and I can't leave a girl wondering the castle at night"

"Ok Prince Charming" I do know some muggle things I learned from broke and her mother.

"You're nothing like I imagined you would be" I told him "my brother talks trash about you"

"Nothing new there" he replied "we hate each other"

"Oh I'm well aware of that" I nodded "but you seems find to me"

"What's it's like to live with the Malfoys?" He asked after a few minutes. I was not going to tell the truth "It's alright" I simply said

"Alright?" He repeated "don't you go to party? And travel around? Do what - your stupid brother does?"

"He's stupid, yes! But only I could call him that" I said talking a step close towards Harry "besides, I don't do that until I'm forced. I spent most of my time in my room. Which I am please about"

We reach outside the Slytherin common room and I saw Draco waiting for me "hide" I suddenly pushed harry back. I don't any more trouble

"Where were you?" Draco started "I went to your dorm but you were not there. Than I found this"

My eyes followed his and I saw the letter mouth wrote

"oh I-I just needed some fresh air" I said and try to grab the letter from his hand but he hold it up "give it to me!" I demanded

"look y/n/n -"

"Don't!" I stoped him "what you did was enough and I don't want your apology" I try to grab the letter again "just give back my letter"

"you know I would never lie to father" Draco said "even if it's about your own sister?" I shouted

"YES!"

my anger was boiling. If I was in place of Draco I would have never done this to him. I grab the letter from his hand and walked inside.

Draco is my first and only friend at the moment. I may be nice towards people but I never consider them as a friend. Draco is the only one who knows all my secrets and I know all his. 

♾️

Harry listing to Draco and y/n argument be like 👁👄👁
😂😂😂😂😂