"Check it out." Finnic pointed cockily to his target.

Harlow had to admit Finnic had excellent aim. On his target there was multiple holes from the bullets the majority of them in the properly marked areas. Some were a little out of the aim, but they would still inflict pain.

His smug grin fell of his lips as his jaw dropped. Finnic was stood in front of Harlow's target. His eyes glued onto the singular bullet hole right in the head. He had heard all of her bullets fire and there was no damage to anything around the target, meaning only one thing. She had managed to aim at the exact same bit. Right bang centre in the head.

"How-how the fuck did you?" Finnic spluttered, his face twisting to look at her with disbelief splattered onto his face.

Harlow let out a low laugh, her arms swinging by her sides. "I have amazing eyesight." She offered as a response. In a way it was true, so she wasn't lying -leaving her with no guilt.

"You're a good shot." A new voice commented from just behind the two of them. Finnic's eyes widened, recognising the voice as soon as it spoke. Both of them turned to acknowledge the individual who joined them.

"Agent Romanoff." Finnic greeted her professionally, his hands held behind his back and a more mature look on his face than before. His jaw was no longer dropped, the only hint of surprise left was his widened eyes that was due to Nat willingly approaching them.

"Natasha." Harlow muttered with a slight head nod. She was quick to return to what she was doing unlike Finnic who remained in his professional stance. Harlow walked over to the armoury and put the gun back in it's place.

Harlow felt someone come up to her side and knew it wasn't Finnic. "Your little performance was impressive." Nat announced as she took another glance at the target. "I wonder what else you have in you." She noted aloud, clearly suggesting Harlow to show her some more of her skills.

"I'm just here to train with Finnic." Harlow replied, finally properly looking at Natasha. Nat was visibly studying Harlow, making her squint her eyes back.

"I'm guessing you won't mind if I watch." Natasha prompted a sly grin forming on her lips as she looked between Harlow and Finnic.

"Of course we don't." Finnic answered at the same time as Harlow responded with, "Why would you wanna do that?"

"Look kid." Nat started, slightly patronising, "We know nothing about you. I at least need to know if I can rely on you. Things aren't looking the best at the moment, we can't have a weak team member."

Harlow tilted her head to the side, jaw clenched and her nostrils slightly flared. "Are you questioning Nick, and his judgement?"

Finnic paled at Harlow's bravery to ask such a question.

"Of course not." Nat shook her head with her lips pursed in annoyance, "I just want to see it through my own eyes." She finished, raising her eyebrow in a way that would usually intimidate the person on the receiving end of it. However, Harlow found it rather underwhelming. After all she had spent three years surrounded by some of the most threatening people she has ever met.

"Whatever." Harlow scoffed and moved over to the area they spent their time in the day before. Finnic followed her over standing opposite her. He was guessing since Harlow made no moves to the armoury, that they were sparring.

His estimation was confirmed when Harlow raised her hands and formed fists in the protective stance. Harlow waited for Finnic to do the same before they started. Finnic threw the first punch, Harlow blocked it. The fight continued with variations of punches; jabs, hooks and uppercuts. The lot. There was a few kicks here and there, mainly coming from Harlow.