Real and Fake Young Master 14

Start from the beginning

So the system used energy to connect to the network, and found some literal explanations and some videos for Bai Chen to learn.

Bai Chen looked at the information passed by the system, his face gradually stained pink.

He turned his head to look at Qi Xiao's sharp and handsome side profile, his heart suddenly beating quickly.

System: [Little Master, you are shy.]

Bai Chen stroked his hot cheek with one hand, his eyes were misty because of the shyness: [So this is shy?]

The system affirmed: [Yes, little master.]

Bai Chen lay on Qi Xiao's shoulder, looking at Qi Xiao's side profile, thinking about the information the system had just passed to him.

He thought shyly, in fact, he also wants to be together with Qi Xiao.

Because according to the data, that is what the most intimate people in the world will do.

He wants to be the closest person in the world to Qi Xiao.

Bai Chen suddenly pushed Qi Xiao's shoulders with both hands, and sat up straight.

Qi Xiao, who was trying to turn off the flame, was taken aback, "Baby? What's the matter?"

"I want to be with you too." Bai Chen seriously expressed his thoughts and desires to Qi Xiao.

Qi Xiao was stunned for a long while before he realized what Bai Chen meant. He took a deep breath, and realized with some despair that the flame in his heart could not be extinguished.

——————

The sound of water splashing in the bathroom flowed. After a while, the sound of the water stopped and Qi Xiao walked out of the bathroom holding Bai Chen, who was wrapped in a bath towel.

Bai Chen's face was red, and he lay weakly on Qi Xiao's shoulders, letting Qi Xiao help him wipe off the drops of water on his body and put clothes on for him.

After Qi Xiao restrained Bai Chen, the two only helped each other in the bathroom. The first time for him and his baby shouldn't be so hasty.

Bai Chen sat cross-legged on the bed neatly, with a happy smile on his face.

"I want to put it on for you too." Bai Chen moved his eyes and saw Qi Xiao put aside a black suit with the same style as his too. His eyes brightened, he reached out and grabbed the black suit. The white and tender fingers are like a piece of perfectly carved white jade against the black suit, beautiful and charming.

He stared eagerly at Qi Xiao who was wearing a shirt. The white shirt swayed and revealed the bronze skin on Qi Xiao's waist. With wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, Bai Chen couldn't help but think of the intense and comfortable interaction.

Qi Xiao's action of putting on his shirt stopped, his eyes a little helpless.

His little baby really seduces him all the time, making him sweet and worried.

Bai Chen looked at Qi Xiao eagerly.

Qi Xiao sighed helplessly in his heart, walked to Bai Chen and stretch out his hands.

This is his baby, no matter what kind of request, he must meet.

The two of them had been in the room for a long time. Waiting for a while, elder Ji asked Ji Wenxuan to call them, and the two of them came out of the room slowly.

Ji Wenxuan looked at Bai Chen's clear alluring eyes, and then at his cousin's black face with dissatisfaction, how could he not know what they were doing in the room.