What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"What?" I quickly look over to Alyson to see that she didn't seem to hear but in her own little world. Phew, that was a close. "It was, now stop saying your thoughts aloud," Deidara advises me, and I shut my mouth.     

Alyson squeals then takes a running start before jumping up and landing on the rail of the spiraling staircase before sliding down it. We hear her call, "Come on guys! It's fun!"

Naruto automatically goes to do it, and he succeeds, but the rest of us just walk down the stairs and back to the kitchen.

I sniff the air and smell

"Eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, WAFFLES! Bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, PANCAKES!" Alyson screams and barges into the kitchen. We all enter after her to see Tsukii slumped at the table and Matsuri standing in front of the stove.

"Why the hell do you keep doing that ridiculous chant?" Matsuri belittles her, but Alyson counters, "Ahem! You came up with it!"

"No I didn't." Matsuri scoffs. Tsukii shoots back, "Yeah you did! We have the evidence to prove it!"

Alyson goes over to a random box in one of the kitchen cabinets and pulls out a small silver disk. "DVD. It holds secrets and stories. Don't destroy them!" She calls out while hopping over to the HD TV in the living room, which wasn't separated by a wall, just big open space. She glares at Naruto who in turn scoots away from the TV.

"Don't you dare put that in!" Matsuri seethes with a fierce look her eyes. I think she should put it in.

"One point for Alyson! Thank you Kiba for showing your support!" Alyson sings out. Oh shit. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"So you finally realize it, huh Kiba?" Deidara laughs. Damn it! Maybe I should just put duct tape over my mouth.

"We have some in the garage..." Tsukii lazily informs me from the table, lifting her head to watch the DVD.

"I WILL EFFIN MURDER YOU IF YOU PUT THAT IN, ALY CHAN!!!" Matsuri screams from the kitchen. She wouldn't do that; Alyson's her sister after all. Even if they are all adopted.

Alyson just smirks and presses play on the remote. There was Matsuri in the kitchen one random day, with one pan cooking eggs and the other bacon. She kept glancing between the two pans. Then she began chanting, "Eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon" then something in the toaster popped out and she screamed "WAFFLES!" She began again only it went "Bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs, bacon and eggs," Then something beeped behind her and she shouted "PANCAKES!".

"See? You started it all," Alyson smugly gloats to Matsuri, who's glaring at Alyson like she's wondering how to kill her. Maybe I was wrong. Hehe, she looked like an idiot. Now she's glaring at me. Oh shit.

"It was Naruto!" I say pointing to him in self defense.

"No!" Naruto shouts "It was Kiba!"

"Lies!" I respond quickly.

"I'll kill you both!" Matsuri snaps, and Alyson protests "No! Don't kill your own brother!"

......................................"Brother?" Naruto and I repeat in confusion, glancing at Matsuri. Alyson laughs out, "Yeah...that's what you call your really close guy friends. Your brothers. You know? Hug me brother!" And she hugs Gaara unexpectedly.

Meh. Whatever. Why can't she hug meee? She launches herself at me screaming "Aw! He's a lonely canine boy!" Suffocating...in happiness. But I really need to stop saying my thoughts aloud. I glance over to see no one looking at me strangely...at least not for saying stuff aloud.

They were all eating. Without us. How dare they?! Oh my Kami...Matsuri eats like a pig, just like Naruto...I didn't say that aloud did I? Nope... I'm safe for now.

"Safe from what?" Alyson wonders, her arms still around me.

"Uh... Nothing." I respond.

"Kiba! Stop flirting!" Deidara calls from the table, half a biscuit in his mouth. I could shoot him right now. Happily. And he thinks I didn't see his expression when Tsukii was braiding his hair? He looked high. Effin tranny.

Alyson finally lets go of me, inner aww, and scoots over to the table to enjoy eggs, bacon, and a mupcake. I go ahead and sit next to her while Akamaru sits behind us, happily wolfing down the bacon Alyson tossed to him. Hmm, Matsuri was a better cook than I thought.

Matsuri glances at the clock then howls, "Everyone get ready for school, or else we'll be late again."

"I'm fine with that," Tsukii and Alyson mutter, but Matsuri grabs their hair and starts dragging them up the stairs. "You guys are coming with us too!"

Damn it.

"Nooooo! I thought being in another world by accident would get me out of learning!" Naruto complains too loudly. Kakashi voices, "You should never try to get out of learning."

"You guys need to change into actual clothes too!" Matsuri calls from upstairs, and everyone sighs while getting up. I get to the room first, so I lock Lee out until I finish when I allow him to enter while going back down the stairs. Alyson was there scratching Akamaru's ears. Hey, she looks pretty in that skirt. "Why thank you, Kiba."

Damn it. Need. To. Stop. Saying. Thoughts. Aloud.

Tsukii comes down and plops on the chair next to Alyson, sighing. "What a drag, school is. Just be happy you guys don't have to dress in a uniform...today."

Matsuri pov:

I stick out my hand to knock on the principal's door, but Tsukii knocks it out of the way and barges straight in. Without even looking up, Principal Snivelgrove mutters, "Now what do you want Lore's?"

"Sorry for barging in, Principal Snivelgrove, you have my deepest apologies for Tsukii's obscene behavior." I begin, glaring at Tsukii and flashing a smile in the principal's direction. I faintly hear Alyson whisper to the guys, "See what a suck up she is?" I shoot her a glare and continue on, "But we have some new students for you. All of them are related to each other. They are my family's friend, the Suohs. The head of the Suoh family is a prominent Yakuza member, and one of Japan's wealthiest families. Please excuse their late transfer and treat them as well as you do the three of us. They don't have uniforms, so we'll need you to order six uniforms, and supply jobs for Akio Sensei and Shinobu Sensei. Shinobu Sensei will teach P.E. and Akio will be a language teacher. The student with the red hair is Ichigo, the boy with the brown hair is Takeshi, the blonde haired boy is Kin, the black haired boy with duck like hair is Ryu, the blonde spiky haired boy is Daisuke, and the other black haired boy with big eyebrows is Kenta. Thank you for your cooperation and time." I smile and step back.

"Well it just so happens that six boy students left the school so I have six school uniforms ready for them. I'll have to ask Akio report to room 607 and Shinobu go to the gym. Come into the small cramped room boys."

"Right!" Gai yells enthusiastically, as the boys filter into the tiny room, and runs off in search of the gym. Kakashi 'Akio' strolls off, but Alyson grabs his sleeve and instructs quietly, "It's the room at the end of the hall and to the right." Kakashi nods and leaves, whistling a little tune.

The boys walk out of the little room in a single file line with carefully blank faces, except for Naruto's, whose was filled with disgust.

"Okay guys," Alyson calls out, "Onto Math class with Mr. McFerrin! ....That's right...Wipe what little hope was left in your hearts away and face his doom!"