17 | confused hearts

Start from the beginning

he knows from the family that jungkook is alive, but no one is allowed to contact the male. afraid their plan would exposed, so only yoongi and two of his spies in the nursing home knows better.

jimin couldn't remember the last time he felt so helpless. he had survived the gun shot and he genuinely had no idea how he was even alive.

maybe because the strength to fight comes from luna and jungkook, that was just what he told himself, in fact he did.

"i do not care! i have to see jungkook, please let me go with you guys..." jimin pleaded now, crying.

" jimin pleaded now, crying

mr jeon (seokjin, jimin in his car. luna stays home with their servants) came speeding in the drive way about five minutes, following behind his car was namjoon with yoongi. this means they had broken just about every speed limit on the way there.

they all burst in the front door only to stop short by a middle-aged nurse. she blocks them as they wasn't allowed to go any further.

jimin being jimin, he cursed and practically push past her and rush towards jungkook. well.. she should be thankful she didn't fall.

"jungkook!" he yelled out and he jumped onto the male when the latter turns around. he wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist, hands wrapped his neck with no hesitation. he missed jungkook, so, so much.

"i w-was so worried about you! you idiot! i thought i'm gonna lose you again for the second time!" jimin practically hyperventilating, his heart racing uncontrollably. after months he finally have jungkook back.

feeling a familiar tightness in his chest, he took a few deep breaths, hugging the male tightly. "hey, j- jimin.. it's okay, really. i'm.. fine. you won't lose me again don't worry." at the same time his thoughts begin to spiral.

" at the same time his thoughts begin to spiral

the next hours were like a blur. now that everything had calmed down and jungkook was confined to sit in observation room after they've done a hectic treatment for him.