Chapter 1--First Meeting

"All blue? All of his body is just...blue?" a tall figure of a masked woman asked. Her golden helmet displayed three red question marks, indicating her confusion.

"Considering how long you've been here, I wouldn't have expected for you to be this surprised." Swatch pointed out while cleaning his shop from worms. The woman shrugged.

"What can I say, this world never ceases to amaze me." she uncrossed her legs and got down from the counter. "Anyway," she stretched her arms, "I'm off to do my job that you couldn't complete." she grinned, making the man behind her sigh.

"I'm telling you, I don't know how he escaped the acid." his smooth voice rang through the tiny shop.

"Sure." the girl smiled, then waved lazily. "Ciao." she strutted out of there, her heels clicking every step she took.

-------------------

The woman was looking at the big pool of acid she was standing in front of.  Beside it smelling weird and glowing a neon green, it looked harmless...which meant it didn't look at all harmless. She dropped a penny and observed as it shrunk before being engulfed completely by the substance.

She hummed, wondering if she'll even be able to find that blue guy Swatch was talking about. By now he was probably the size of one of his worms...if he even exists anymore.

She didn't believe he actually escaped the battery acid.

A swan boat stopped in front of her and she carefully stepped on it, making it sway for a few moments before she settled down. As the swan moved forward, the woman examined her surroundings, noticing little islands with houses on them and big screens on the walls.

The queen had...an interesting way of designing things.

Suddenly, a blob of blue attracted her attention from the distance. The closer she got, the more she could make out an actual figure which...seemed to be mostly made out of stone. She stopped the boat and got out on an island, hearing some sort of elegant grumbles come from the stranger, oddly enough.

The blue blob she saw was actually a pirate hat. The rest of the person/monster was facing away from her, though their hair was quite...fabulous.

"Looks like blue guy's in a doozie." she got out her golden whip and swung it at the stranger's body, curling it around him and allowing her to turn him around. He let out a not-so-gracious yelp, looking more or less terrified.

"Well, last time I checked, acid couldn't turn people into statues." she walked closer, putting a heel on one of his arms while her whip retracted.

Rouxls looked up at the menacing woman who was rudely stepping on him. Although the feeling of hopelessness subsided, a new emotion arose: fear.

"Erm...helloeth, dear mademoiselle..." he tried sounding as flamboyant as possible, like usual. The woman's helmet displayed the world 'lol' written in red.

"Hello." he could hear the smirk in her voice.

"I..seemeth to be...stucketh. If thou woulde be so kindeth to helpe moi--"

"Well, truth be told, I wasn't exactly sent here to help you." the amusement in her tone didn't falter. She slightly pushed the man with her leg, rolling him closer to the edge. She could've sworn she heard a squeak come out of his mouth before protesting.

"L-Let us settle this firste!" he told her frantically, sweat forming on his forehead. To his luck, she stopped right at the edge.

"Settle what? You broke into the castle and infested it with worms. Quite frankly, I think Swatch wants you dead." she chuckled. "So, any last words?" she hung over him menacingly.