Part 1

No Ones POV

"Yahh! Unnie, wake up!" Yuna shouted while She opened the blinds of Her older sister's room. "You have a job interview, get your ass ready!" Said Yuna, the older groan in annoyance before standing up to give Her sister a smack which made Yuna to glare at Her. "Good morning." Ryujin utter before going to Her bathroom. "Tsk!" Yuna rolled Her eyes before leaving Ryujin's room.

Shin Ryujin

22 years old5'11Yuna's older sisterUnemployed

22 years old
5'11
Yuna's older sister
Unemployed

Shin Yuna

20 years old6 footerRyujin's sisterCollege student

20 years old
6 footer
Ryujin's sister
College student

Stretching Her arms, Ryujin picked Her nose before washing Her face. She shower while singing Her heart out, Ryujin is a simple girl- a hardheaded woman, She's born in a middle class family and She's the first child. Her parents own a small business and Her younger sister is still going to college. "Yeoboseyoe!" She's now brushing Her teeth while talking to Her bestfriend on the phone.

"It's 6am in the morning, Ryujin." The girl on the phone groans. "Get your ass up Karina, we have to attend that job interview!" Ryujin said as She wipes Her mouth after gargling water. "How's your hot sis?" Ryujin smirks as She buttons Her long sleeve up. "Shut up, She's friends with the owner of the company we're going to get interviewed at!" Karina warns. "That's great then! We can ask Her to tell Her friend to not give us too much workk!" Ryujin said which made the other girl to roll Her eyes at Her bestfriend's statement.

"Shut up, Jeongyeon unnie will get mad at me if I do that!" Karina said which made Ryujin to scoff. "I'll pick you up with my BMW!" Ryujin bosses which made Karina to scoff. "More like your scooter!" Karina teases. "No, I mean your BMW!" Ryujin snicker. "Yeah, I'll pick you up!" Karina sighs as She rolls Her eyes. "Byeuuu!" Ryujin said. "Bye." Karina smiles a little before ending the call.

Karina Yoo