As soon as I cast the spell the fire started to rise as it captivates me

As soon as I cast the spell the fire started to rise as it captivates me. I gasped as the book fell from my hands. I started panicking and calling out his name-" F-Felix? What's happening? Felix? Felix... are you there?". I fell as my eyes were heavy to keep open anymore. I tried to blink a few times.

It was the last what I remember of that night. I woke up the next day in my room as I opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my face as I squinted my eyes adjusting to the sun. I yawn and rubbed my eyes as I sit on my bed. I was feeling a little different today. Soon I remember what happened to me yesterday night as I quickly stood up and walked towards the mirror, looking at myself as I remembered how the fire has taken me. To my surprise, there was no single scratch on me!!!

I said to myself while looking at the mirror-" Hmm... That's odd... Not a single scratch?!!! Well... does that mean... did I bond with the wand? I should find Felix..."

I quickly did my morning routine as I got ready for the class. It was still early as not many students have arrived in the class. I was looking at the door from time to time to find Felix, so I can ask him what happened yesterday" 

I saw Junnie coming inside as I smiled at her. She took the seat beside me. I asked-" Where is Jenny?"

She frowned and replied-" Shawna? Did you forget, it's her wedding day tomorrow she is on leave? And anyways this week is our last class, So it won't affect her much."

I raised my eyebrows in shock as I have forgotten her wedding day. How can I? She is my friend I have to be there for her. Oh, this is so frustrating!!! All these work of the book and wand have kept me busy that I forgot about others. I feel ashamed of myself right now. Junnie understood and held my shoulder as I looked at her and she gave me a smile saying-" Don't worry, She will understand. Besides, it's not too late. We are going to her house after the class. Join us"

I asked-" we?"

She nodded as she said-" Brad, Praim, William, and I. You should join us too. You have missed the dinner yesterday night. You should be there today at least"

I nodded as she asked me again-" Where were you yesterday by the way?"

I looked at her and took a deep breath before telling her everything. She gasped while closing her mouth as her eyes were wide in shock. She exclaimed in shock-" Did you bond with the wand already?"

I have her a nod while saying-" Felix helped"

She look at me with a concerned look and said-" Make sure you know what you are doing Shawna"

I frowned and said-" I know what I am doing. I have the right to know my powers that my granny and dad are trying hard to keep away from me. Besides, it's not wrong to claim something which is mine. I am just waiting for Felix so that I could be sure the bond was complete"

She sighed as she turned after smiling at me. I saw Felix finally enter the class I called him-" Felix!"

He looked towards me and smiled as he walked towards me. He stood before me. I asked-" Was it completed?"