Chapter 10: Official?

Killua's POV:

  Yesterday was the last day of school, which is winter break.

  I wake up around in 7:00 AM in the morning looking out the window.

  It was snowing, I yell Gon's name trying to wake him up.

  Gon rubs his eyes, giving him a moment to realize what is happening. As soon as his eyeswiden, he began to cheer.

  We quickly run down stairs and eat breakfast as fast as we can.

  Once we were done we quickly put our dirty dishes and give our thanks to Aunt Mito or whatever.

  We quickly put on our winter clothes and go running outside. We began throwing snowballs and make snowman's.

  "Hey killua." Said Gon as he threw a snowball at my face.

  "What."

  "Let's go to my secret place, it's amazing in this time of year."

"Sure" I said as we walk.

  The rivers were frozen and the tree branches had icicles.

  As we entered to Gon's secret place it was more beautiful and amazing. My eyes couldn't believe it.

  Gon began to say, "It's beautiful right? It remind of you. On how blue your eyes were. It really matched. I always think of you whenever I come here alone."

  I blushed. I began to rub the back of my head and said, "Y...you idiot, don't say stuff like that."

  Gon laughed.

  We decided to doze off again, watching on how the snow fell from the sky.

  I decided to turn to Gon and began to lean towards him.

  Gon stared at me, watching on how slow I was leaning so instead he, leaned himself fast, over to me, connecting each other.

  I began to move myself closer to reach him. And so did he.

  Gon wrapped his arms around my neck while I gently press my hands on his waist.

Gon's POV:

  Killua presses on my waist as gentle as he can. I tighten my grip around his neck.

  I have never felt like this towards anyone before. Not even towards my best friend! Sometimes I wonder what it's like dating some.

  Some of the grown ups say it's unbelievable and makes you happy. Others say it's toxic and wouldn't recommend.

  I wonder... I have gotten too deep in thought that made Killua discontent each other.

  "Hey Gon, you alright? You haven't really paid attention to me for 2 minutes", Killua pouts.

  It's funny how cute he is.

  "Your funny how cute you pout like that, Killua", I smile.

  "I..idiot. Stop saying embarrassing things".

  "But you ARE, Killua!. Your absolutely CUTE!", I giggle.

  "T..then, if you say I'm cute...then your adorable".

  "Sure", I say.

  Killua looks away, leaving a red color on his cheeks. Is he blushing or does he have a cold? In place my hands on his cheeks, squeezing.

  "G...GAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING I..IDIOT", Killua exclaims.

  " I'm trying to see why you have a tint of red from blushing or a cold", I say.

  His cheeks turn a brighter red.

  "See!"

  "It's because of your adorable f..face, Gon!", as Killua looks away.

  "Really?"

  "YEAH, REALLY!"

  "Then, you wouldn't mind being my lover, right?"

  Killua's face has turn red all over. "D...DON'T say embarrassing stuff, Gon", Killua says.

  "Fine, but agree to be my lover!" I shout in excitement.

   Killua looks down, rubbing his hand around his neck.

  "Fine. I agree to be your lover".

  I jump of joy. With excitement exploding my heart. Killua just turns red by the sight of realizing we are now dating.

  Killua, being...well...used to be my best friend, is now my boyfriend. Never I have thought of this happening to our friendship. I wonder what Killua thinks. Did he thought we would end up together? Who knows what he thought of then and now.

______________
A/N

  LETS GO BROO. I FINISHED. POSSIBLY TOOK ME MONTHS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! This will probably be my last KilluGon fan fic, since I don't want to keep trying to act like their personalities. Probably in the near future. I will make a new fan fic soon, but with different characters.

Possibly Kurapika and Leorio. Who knows! 🤔