Chapter 3: New Friend

[Killua's Pov] 

  Goddamit. I am an idiot. A complete baka( idiot)! I should've stared at him that way. But enough of that(maybe). I saw the same person with shiny golden yellow, wavy hair. I should've probably paid attention to my surroundings. But I'm starting to think that person is a girl. But at the same time, it's probably a boy with long hair( for example my big brother, Illumi). 

  Anyway, it's the last period, school is about to end(finally). Gon went to the bathroom, he's been in there for a while now. So far, classes aren't that hard(at the moment). As the teacher writes something on the dark green, rough, surface of the chalkboard. The door slides open, and guess who it is? That's right, it's Gon. He walks to his seat filled with joy and a big smile across his face. I ask, "what's with the smile across your face?" "Oh, nothing." He continues, "except that I got a number from a new friend I made!" "oh really?" I answer. 

  Somehow I feel, nauseous. I don't feel quite right. I feel butterflies in my stomach, but not the good kind. What is this feeling? It feels bitter. Something doesn't feel right.

[Gon's Pov]

  I can't visualize that I got a new friend! It's a she! She even gave me her number, so we can text back and forth! I'm quite excited! She gave me a bit of information about herself. Like her age, name, favorite color, and so on. 

  I can't wait to text her immediately, once I get home!

  Once school ended, I get my things from my locker. Killua taps my shoulder. I get startled. "Sorry if I startled you." Claimed Killua. "No, it's fine." "Anyway, I was wondering if you liked to hang out this evening." Suggested Killua. "Oh well sure!"

  I wanted to introduce Killua to my new friend I made! As we walked together to the bus stop, I noticed something was up with Killua. He seems to prevent himself from looking at my face. But I am suggesting he was just looking around the neighborhood. As the bus arrives, we take our seats. He lets me sit close to the window.

  I decided to text her.

                                                                          New Friend👱‍♀️

                                                                           Hey! Would you like to come over to my house to hang out?                                                                           I got a friend that surely would like to meet you!

  Sure! What's your address? I would like to                                                                                                                meet this friend of yours!

                                                                             xxxx x xxx x. Meet you there!

  She is coming over to hang out! I better tell aunt Mito about this! She might go crazy and prepare "fancy" food. I slip my phone into my pockets and notice that we are coming to our destination. As the doors open roughly, we hop out of the bus's stairs and walk to the hill where my house is. "Aunt Mito, I'm home!" I hollered. No response. I and Killua walk upstairs to my room. We place our bags down, next to the little drawer, where it is next to my bed. 

  We talk for about the subjects we had at school if they were hard or not. Killua was just making a fuss that math and chemistry were hard and didn't make any sense at all. Which made me burst out laughing. We heard a knock at the door. I expected that Aunt Mito was home.  As I ran downstairs, Killua behind my tail, I open the door and it was my new friend I made!

  "Retz! I'm so glad that you came!" I cheered with a big smile on my face.

[Killua's Pov]

  I can't believe it! That's the person with shiny golden yellow, long wavy hair! I didn't expect them to be a girl. Now I know their gender, I don't have to keep on calling her "person" or "them." And her name is Retz, which would be much easier for me. Gon and Retz walk upstairs talking while he leaves me behind. They kept on talking non-stop, which made me frustrated. What are these feelings again? It's the same feeling when we were at school. 

  I start getting bored, try to join their conversation. But Gon pays more attention to "Retz." Gon sighs. "Anyone hungry?" Questions Gon. "Oh! I am!" declared Retz. "And you, Killua?" "No, I'm fine, gon. But thanks." I answer. Gon leaves the room and goes downstairs to get snacks.

  I turn to Retz giving her a glare. She immediately gives a jolt of fear, as if I was gonna kill her. (I could've)

  Gon comes back with snacks, They start talking again, leaving me left out. I glare at Retz, which she ignores me. If I could, I could've killed her right there.

[3rd person pov]

  As Retz and Gon have a blast, Killua being left out. He still wonders what this feeling is. Little does he knows, It's called jealousy. Around, 9:30, Retz takes off. Leaving both boys alone.