Chapter 4: Interruption?

[Gon's Pov] 

  As I waved to Retz. She fades through the distance of darkness. I turn around and noticed Killua walking upstairs leaving me behind. As I shut the door with a loud BANG, I run upstairs, following him from behind. I ask Killua if everything was alright. All he said everything is fine. I decided to talk with Killua until it was time for bed. 

  As I get into my pajamas, I hear a knock and keys jingle with their own rhythm. I run downstairs, Noticing Killua wasn't behind me. As I was halfway downstairs, The door opens with a CREAK. It was Aunt Mito! I run to her, giving her a big hug. "Aunt Mito!" I cried out with glee. "Hello Gon, sorry if I took so long. Abe wouldn't let me go." "No, it's fine. In fact, I made a new friend!" "Oh really? Well, I hope you don't replace Killua with your new friend." She teased. "I would never replace Killua, Aunt Mito!" "I know Gon." "So, who's this new friend of yours, Gon?" As Aunt Mito sits down.

  "Oh. Well her name is Retz, Aunt Mito." "What a lovely name she has." insisted Aunt Mito. "She does! I even invited her over. But she left about, 20 minutes ago." "Wait, What!? Why didn't you tell me we were having guests over, gon?" She gasped. Told you Aunt Mito gets like this. "Sorry, it's that you weren't home. And I didn't want you to get worried. I trembled. She sighs.

  "It's fine Gon." She puts her hand on my shoulder, looking at me with the bright smile she always gives me. "It's best you go get some rest gon." She beamed. I walk upstairs, putting my hand on the rail. I stop dead in my tracks. "By the way" I turned towards her. Making eye contact. " Killua is upstairs in my room, he would spend the night if he liked." "That's fine Gon." she noted. 

  I walk upstairs again, heading to my room. There I see Killua, sleeping on my bed peacefully. I walk up to him checking if he really IS sleeping(he would joke around, pretending to be asleep, and then attack me). He really is sleeping. I thought to myself. I give him a peck on the cheek. Killua mumbled something that I couldn't recall. I lay down right next to him. Closed my eyes. and let sleep, take over my body.

[Killua's Pov]

  The fact I had the weirdest dream. Just thinking about it, really turns me on. It just begins in a sunset with different shades of red, pink, purple, and blue. You can even see tiny stars. I was in a forest, next to a creek. The grass being a nice lightish darkish green, it was soft too.

  Next to me was Gon. Looking at the creek, with his cheeks light pink. He looked adorable not to mention. He was talking about something that I can hardly recall. But then, he looks at me, making eye contact. Afterward, he leans over to me and...well...you already know the rest.

  Later I woke up. God, I wish that was real. Then it would make my day a whole lot better. I turn to my right, seeing Gon beside me. Turned sideways facing me. I immediately stand up straight. I look away from his face, with mine all red. I glance at him. Just seeing him asleep is adorable. 

  I lean towards him. Sweating from my palms. I get close to his face ever so slightly. As my lips about to touch his. I began to breathe heavily. I began to rethink. Is this the way I want it to be? Am I really ready? Should I? I love him so much. I was about to press my lips against his. Until Aunt Mito opened the door. I froze there, in astonishment. As Aunt Mito looks at me in shock, her mouth drops open. She slowly closes the door until a small SHUT sound.

  That may have been the most embarrassing and stupidest thing I have ever made. But still, I am going to find a way to tell him my feelings towards him. One way or another. No one will stop me.

[3rd Person Pov]

  As Killua continues his day, Gon never found out what Killua did. Aunt Mito stayed quiet but kept on giving Killua and Gon a weird smirk on her face. Gon wondered why. But killua knew perfectly fine what she meant.