Chapter 8: Farmers Market

[Gon's Pov]

  I follow Retz from behind, almost reaching the door. I grab on Retz's wrist, not letting her go. "Wait, please don't go," I beg. She looks at me with tears in the corners of her eyes. "Don't you like boys, Gon?" She sobbed. I look at the ground. Thinking, 'Do I, really like boys?' I question myself. "I-I am not really sure." I look back at her. She wipes her tears with the back of her hand.

  I pulled her close to me, hugging her all of a sudden. She hugs me back with a smile on her face. I don't want to lose my friendship with her. She is my best friend after all. I am not gonna abandon her nor leave her.

  I told her to wait outside for me, giving her a peck on the cheek. I ran upstairs to get myself changed. I pass Killua. He, as usual, having his hands in his front pockets. He walked as nothing happened. Once I start changing, having that 'thing' in my mind. I could feel red across my face. As I quickly put on my shoes, I brush my teeth as fast as I can. On the way downstairs I greeted aunt Mito in the living room. I waved goodbye while grabbing a piece of toast, shoving it to my mouth. Before aunt Mito told me to stay a little longer, I had already left. 

  I noticed Retz looking down at the grass. I yell her name. But she didn't hear me. I yell her name again. This time she looked up. She turned her head to me, smiling at me. I run towards her. I look around, knowing if Killua was there, but no.

  "Have you seen Killua, Retz?" I ask

  "Oh, well I saw him leave to the bus." She chuckles in a nervous tone.

  "Oh, alright!. I beamed.

  We start walking. And started talking about the subjects we like at school. I look at Killua from the corner of my eye. Him getting on the bus without us. I start running. The same goes for Retz. The door was about to close on us. But we made it. I decided this time to sit with Killua. I told Retz she could take the seat behind me and I sit with Killua. She agreed. I sat down and turned to Retz. We then again started talking and make jokes. She wasn't all that good, but I laughed either way just to make her feel okay.

[Killua's Pov][Time Skip because, why not?][setting: Farmers Market]

  I still feel kinda embarrassed about what happened this morning. But it doesn't matter at the moment. Since I think Gon forgot about it. 

  I and Gon walk around the Farmers Market. There were a lot of stands selling different kinds of food, jewelry, furniture, and more. I honestly never seen anything like this. Not even back at the mansion. It all seemed...new to me. (Okay I know that sounded cheesy but BEAR with me.) I started walking a few feet away from Gon. He looked at me with a brow up. I wasn't really looking at him. 

  We continued walking. My legs were wobbly. I put my hand on Gon's shoulder. He looks at me with a startled look. I grip his shoulder.

  "Man, my legs are all wobbly. Carry me Gon." He widens his eyes and pushes me away gently. "No." He responded. 

Something seemed off of Gon. Am I blind or something? I decided to lean in closer to Gon. He, backing away. I reach my hands towards him, I place my hands on both sides of his face. I could have sworn that it looked like I was gonna kiss him. 

  I lean closer to his face, feeling MY face hot. I finally, now know why he seemed off. He had a rose color on his cheeks. I start laughing.

  "What?" He asks. I struggle on making words come out of my mouth. I stop for a quick breath of air and finally said, "Well, you had a rose color on your cheeks." I chuckle. His eyes widen. His face turned a cherry red and looked away. I smile. I let go of his face. 

[Gon's Pov]

  My body shaking. I could feel my face getting redder and redder. Do I really like Killua? In a romantic way? And, do I like boys? I am not sure. I honestly don't feel like this towards other boys. It weird, except towards Killua.

  At first, I didn't feel like this at all. Once the years passed by, it has become a whole lot different. 

  'Something just doesn't feel right.' I thought to myself. We walked and walked which felt like hours. Of course, MY legs didn't hurt at all, but Killua started to whine about how hot it was and that his legs started to hurt. 

  I decided to give him a piggyback ride to make him stop whining. He wrapped his arms around my neck. He, surprising was light.

  I asked Aunt Mito If I and Killua would go to the forest. She decided to let us go. I started walking, still Killua on my back. 

  We decided to go back to my "secret place". Sounds weird when it's like that. We arrived at the spot which made me tense up from the last time we were here. Killua got off my back, sitting on a large rock.

  (A/N: Off-topic. So what if I was listening to Yarichin B club opening.✋🙄 Want the name? ✋😀 It's           Touch you - Yarichin B club              . If any of your family members know Japanese, I suggest not listen to this. Don't say if I didn't warn you. ✋😀)

  "Hey, Killua." I began. "So, where will you head off once school is over for the semester?" I question.

  He looks at me with wonder in his eyes. His eyes turned down looking at the tall grass. Still his face towards me. He moves his face down looking at the grass. He then looks up. 

  "I'm not sure. Maybe go back living with my...parents." He whispered under his breath. "Or." He continued. "Stay with you." He gushed. 

  My heart nearly skipped a beat. I had shivers down my spine. Again, not knowing what this feeling is, this feeling questions me. 

  "But if it's fine with you and Aunt Mito." He chuckles nervously.

  "It's fine with me, Killua! You could stay here anytime you want! And maybe stay here forever with me!" I hollered. 

  Killua's eyes widen, I could see a pink tint, forming on his cheeks. His eyes narrowed down. He speaks up.

  "Yea, maybe stay here with you...forever." He sighed. (OH GOD- THIS SOUNDED SO CHEESY-)

   He always gives me an unpleasant reaction. I giggle a little, then letting out a sigh. We decided it's best if we go back to find Aunt Mito at the Farmers Market. 

-----------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

1156 words

  I think I am progressing good-