Chapter 9:Another Kiss

Gon's POV:
------------------

It's been weeks now, this emotion I am feeling towards killua feels unpleasant.

I don't know what to do, when ever he smiles at me, smirks, talks, and other actions, my heart skips a beat.

I wonder if it is normal it not.

I went downstairs, to the kitchen where Aunt Mito is. I feel embarrassed about to ask her about this.

"Aunt Mito?" I asked

"Yes Gon?" Replies Aunt Mito.

"Can I ask you something. It's really been on my mind and kinda has been bothering me".

"Alright, I'm listening".

After I explained Aunt Mito about my troubles, she had a shocked look on her face.

But after she said it meant I liked Killua in a "romantic" way, left me in no words.

Killua's POV:
---------------------

I plan to tell Gon about my feelings, but I am scared he won't like me and leave me.

I want to make sure Gon likes me the same as I do. So that's why I am gonna try my hardest to make him like me as I do, atleast.

I ask Gon if he liked to go to his "secret place" to hang out. He agreed with the idea.

We started walking towards the forest, leaving us with an awkward silence.

"Hey, uh gon?" I uttered with the first word.

"Yes"?

"What made your "secret" place so special towards you"? I ask, still walking.

"Well it calms my worries, it's so quiet and beautiful at night especially." He continues.

"It makes me think of you to-." Gon instantly covers his mouth with his hand.

I stare at him, in awe. Hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

"I don't have a problem with you thinking about me". I smile.

His face turned a flustered red.

I couldn't help myself. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Gon looked at me with a confused face, walking towards me.

I couldn't dare look at his hazel brown eyes.

I grab him by the arm, pulling his body close to mine but still giving him space.

I leaned over to his ear saying, "push me if you want me to stop".

I instantly kissed him. Not letting him go.

I couldn't stop. It was to unbearable to think of other stuff besides Gon.

Gon didn't let me go. Not even a slightest push. Instead, he wraps his arms around my neck, pulling us more together.

I felt strange, my heart skipping a beat. I could feel my face getting hot and hot. Gon starts to lean more and more and more, until I fall on my back.

"Ah! I'm sorry Killua, are you alright?!" He says after breaking the kiss with a worried look.

I look at him gazing that he didn't push me away. I start leaning towards him again giving him a gentle kiss.

"If I wasn't okay, I wouldn't do that." I laugh.

Gon starts laughing with me too. Still with a flustered look.

I want to make Gon even mine now, but I have to figure out a way on how to do it.

We arrive to his "secret place and sit on the rock again.

Instead of "hanging out" I kiss him again instead, him still not pushing me away.

------------------------------

A/N
--------

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT. It's currently 1:53AM working on this-

And I have work too- well if I fall asleep during work hours, then frick my life 👶🦯