Chapter 2: schedules

[Killua's Pov]

  Gon and I are walking towards the headmaster's office, to get our schedules. I'm quite nervous since I don't want to be alone with a bunch of strangers.  We passed freshmen and juniors. The hallways are crowded as usual and noisy. We reached the headmaster's office, again as I said, I'm quite nervous. Gon opens the door, seeing the headmaster on her computer. She looks at us with her hazel glowing eyes and responds "Oh, didn't see you there kiddo." hate it when she calls us "kiddo", or possibly Gon likes it when she calls 𝗛𝗜𝗠 "kiddo." "We are here to get our schedules, ma'am". Reply's Gon. "Oh I see, I got your schedules right here, Freecss and Zoldyck if I am correct?" Hate when she mention saying, " Freeces and Zoldyck, if I am correct?" it's just stupid. 

  "Yes, ma'am." Gon responded. "Alright then, here you go." She handed us our schedules along with another paper. "What's this for?" I ask. "Oh, that's the map of the second floor." She continues. "It will show you where your classes are and other classrooms as you can see." "What about the club rooms?"Gon asks with curiosity. "There will be no club joining at the moment, of the new freshmen here". 

  As I don't pay attention to their conversation, I look out the window from the door and noticed shiny, yellow gold, and wavey hair past from the window of the door. I wonder of curiosity who was the person with shiny, yellow gold, and wavey hair? is it a girl? or a boy, just like me and Gon?

  After we go up the stairs to the second floor, I still have that person stuck in my head.

[Gon's Pov] 

  I am excited to see the schedule that the headmaster gave me! I wonder if I and Killua have the same classes? "Hey Killua, wanna see if we got the sa-" As I turn my head towards Killua, I already noticed that he was already looking at his schedule. I pull out my schedule from my pocket. I gazed at my schedule. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥. I glance at Killua's schedule. With stun, I observe that I and Killua have the same classes together! "No way!" I say in amazement. "We got the same classes this time!" "Guess we do." As Killua glances at my schedule.

  As we choose a seat for our first period, I noticed that killua sits down in a seat next to me( as usual). I wonder why he always picks a seat next to me. Maybe because he doesn't want to sit alone? I don't think about it too much, but little did I know this was only the beginning of my sophomore year.

[A/N

  As Gon and Killua went to their periods, Killua kept on choosing a seat next to Gon. Of course, Gon thought it was normal and he kept on thinking the reason is that he didn't want to sit alone. Those thoughts kept on swarming around his head and he still, didn't think much.

  On the other hand, Killua really wanted to admire the green head boy. But, he kept on thinking about the person he saw. He wondered in awe If they were a sophomore just like him and Gon. It was about time that they came across their lunch period. As both boys pay for their lunch, they pick a spot to sit. As gon open his instant noodles(ramen), was about to take a sip. He spots Killua from the corner of his eye, looking at him. He asks, "Is there something on my face?" Killua immediately responds saying "There is nothing on your... face." With a somewhat fake smile.

  As Killua thinks to himself saying he's "an idiot for looking right at him", he repeatedly sees from the corner of his eye. He spots the same shiny, yellow gold, and long wavey hair, and thinks to himself, "there's that same person again.."