"You're so bad!" Mu Xiaoke couldn't help but praise Chu Han when he thought of this situation. Such a cruel trick might be just right for Wu Yi's mother and son.

    Chu Han squeezed his face, "Isn't it for you?"

    "We will go back to Fenglin Garden for a while. The new home is almost completely renovated."

    In fact, Mu Xiaoke hasn't been back to Fenglin Garden for a long time. He also wants to see what the Shao's house after the renovation is like. After all, a new environment always invites people to dream about a new life.

    The two returned to Fenglin Garden, and this time Chu Han's car could enter without additional registration. .When the car drove to the door of the villa, the door of the villa was already opened, and this door was a new one, an old imitation copper double-opening door, which looked simple and heavy.

    Chu Han is not such an old-fashioned person, just like their Linjiang apartment, the interior of the house is very trendy and simple. Mu Xiao looked at Chu Han suspiciously, Chu Han and him had a close heart, and explained: "This is what Grandpa left behind during his lifetime. I just put it back."

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help holding Chu Han's hand. Chu Han was always thinking of his grandfather. Even if he left for so many years, he should never forget his grandfather's love for him.

.When I enter the house, the decoration on the first floor of the house is simple and nostalgic. The mahogany sofa in the living room is obviously an old thing. Young people like smart home and modern style decoration.

    Mu Xiaoke likes it very much. There are details everywhere in the simplicity. This is the new home that Chu Han gave him. Chu Han took him to the TV wall, pointed at the clothes hanging pictures on it, and said, "Do you recognize what this is?"

    Mu Xiaoke was stunned, and it turned out to be the hanging painting of his latest design. "There will be new ones in the future. Let's change them. I thought about it. The big living room on the third floor is used as your exhibition room. All the pictures you have made are framed and hung up. How about checking it out from time to time?"

    Mu Xiao can nod his head vigorously, of course it's all right! Mu Xiaoke hugged Chu Han tightly and kissed him on tiptoes.

    "Mr. Shao!"

.The housekeeper’s voice came from outside the door, and Mu Xiaoke could only regret that he let go of Chu Han, and Chu Han hugged him hard, then turned his head and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "A visitor is coming."

    What guests are there at this time? The two looked at each other, and Chu Han pulled Mu Xiaoke upstairs together.

    On the first floor, Mu Xiaoke saw Fu Jiayun's family. Mu Xiaoke rarely met Fu Jiayun’s parents, because Fu Jiayun’s father had a public office, so he never had too much contact with the merchants in Fenglin Garden. The Fu family and his wife have always been hiding behind the Rong family. people.

    However, Chu Han approached Shao Suzhen before returning to the Shaw Group, because Shao Suzhen also got a lot of money from the fake will. At that time, Chu Han did not give her too many opportunities to argue, and only asked her to return the old man's shares. .Shao Suzhen was unwilling at first, but after the Rong family accident, she took the initiative to return all the belongings.

    Shao Suzhen hurriedly greeted Chu Han: "Minghan, we heard that you are back, so we came to see you. I didn't expect you to tidy up the house. It's really hard for you."

    Chu Han invited them to their seats, "It's no hard work, Xiao Ke and I plan to move back to live, so naturally we have to clean up sooner."

    Shao Suzhen chuckled, she had nothing to say. Fu Jiayun’s father spoke at this time: "Yes, Minghan, it’s been many years since you’ve returned. Since you’re back, then we can be regarded as a family reunion. As the elders, we still have the responsibility to take care of you. Come find your second aunt and me."

    Chu Han smiled slightly, "I don't dare to bother you. You have a public office. I can't help but be suspected of collusion between officials and businessmen when I approach you."

.Fu Jiayun’s father froze for a moment, "You kid speaks directly. Since you said that, I have to remind you. Your second aunt and I are your relatives. Your sister and his family are also your relatives. Even if you want to If the company takes it back, it shouldn't..."

    Chu Han was surprised that he would hear such dreadful remarks in his own home, "Aren't you supposed to say these words?"

    Shao Suzhen was stunned, and hurriedly pulled her husband's sleeves, "Hey, he just talks a lot outside, Minghan, don't worry, see you are okay, I will rest assured, Xiao Ke, you Come and sit at your aunt's house when you have time. Aunty will cook you some food."

.Fu Jiayun stood beside his parents from beginning to end, looking at Mu Xiaoke from time to time. Seeing Mu Xiaoke's reaction on this matter, he was very unwilling. He did not expect that he would stand at his grandfather's house and see the master's gesture. Mu Xiaoke, his mother has to go to please Mu Xiaoke.

    "No, Xiao Ke still has to go to school now, and can't come back often. If he comes back, he will accompany me." Chu Han is very stingy, especially after seeing Fu Jiayun's eyes, he is even more stingy, wishing to be in front of Fu Jiayun's face. Mu Xiaoke, so that this so-called brother next door can see his identity.

    Mu Xiaoke secretly laughed, what Chu Han said in such shameless words, like a child. In order to appease his brother Chu Han, Mu Xiaoke held Chu Han's hand in front of the family of three. It didn't matter if he held it, he clasped his fingers with his fingers, focusing only on Chu Han.

."Ah... the aunt is ignorant, then... that's nothing, we'll leave, we'll leave."

    Shao Suzhen and his wife got up and left, and Fu Jia rushed to the end.

    "Xiao Ke..." As soon as Fu Jiayun spoke, Chu Han stood in front of Mu Xiaoke. Fu Jiayun was helpless and aggrieved, but he still had to finish his sentence, "Rong Yanzhe is looking for you, and he wants me to help him. I'm looking for you."

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Fu Jiayun. This was the first time Mu Xiaoke looked at Fu Jiayun seriously since Fu Jiayun entered the door.

    Chu Han raised his eyebrows: "So, did you help him?"

    Fu Jiayun immediately denied, "How could I help him! He is almost crazy, I don't understand what he said, so I always want to contact you, Xiao Ke, you must pay attention to safety and don't let him have a chance. "

.Mu Xiaoke leaned out, holding his phone to let Fu Jiayun listen to the voice: "Thank you, I will pay attention."

    Fu Jiayun looked at Mu Xiaoke reluctantly. Since the last time he bid farewell in the mall, Mu Xiaoke had not seen him again. He understood Mu Xiaoke's decision, but still couldn't just accept Mu Xiaoke's choice in his heart.

    "Xiao Ke, without him, would you..."

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, no, no matter whether Chu Han was present or not, he would never let Fu Jiayun hurt him again. What's more, if there is no if, Chu Han is by his side, and Chu Han has paid countless love for him, making him steadfast and happy. This is something that no one else can do, only Chu Han can do it.

    "I have never been in love with you.".Mu Xiaoke said this bluntly. He didn't shy away from him. He wanted Fu Jiayun to understand and gave Chu Han an answer-"In the past and this life, the only person I love is Chu Han.