Chapter 32

The next morning, Mu Xiaoke got up early to make breakfast. He estimated that Chu Han was still asleep, because Chu Han flew over from the other side of the ocean to accompany him for another day. It must have been good jet lag, and in the afternoon he had to fly back to school. It must take a lot of rest time.

    Mu Xiaoke’s own breakfast is often very simple, an egg, a bread and a cup of soy milk can solve it. But now that Chu Han is here, he can't help but make it more complicated. As a result, he has been busy for a long time with buns, noodles, porridge, and soy milk...

    When Chu Han got up, he saw the breakfast on the table and looked at Mu Xiaoke with wide eyes, "Who else is in the family?"

    There is no one left... Mu Xiaoke facelessly faced Chu Han's surprised gaze.

    After breakfast, it was almost time to go out. Mu Xiaoke asked Mu Xiangyang to borrow the driver, and the two arrived at the airport under the escort of the driver.

.Chu Han handed over the car key to Mu Xiaoke, "I told Lin Jun, he will come to you then, and you will return the key to him."

    Mu Xiaoke obediently put the key in his schoolbag, and then continued to look at Chu Han. He looked like a chick that couldn't be separated from an adult. Chu Han has no resistance to Mu Xiao like this. "I haven't left yet, why are you staring at me?"

    Mu Xiaoke immediately turned his head away from him, but couldn't help but come back to see him after a while.

    "I will come back to see you when I have a chance. Don't look at me like this, okay?"

    Mu Xiaoke bit his lip and reluctantly believed it.

    "Master of Fengyan Studio, can you contact me by yourself?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, "I will get in touch, and I will tell you as soon as I get in touch."

    Chu Han is very satisfied. Such a well-behaved child is especially likable.

.Soon, the check-in counter was completed. Mu Xiaoke followed Chu Han to the security checkpoint, Chu Han patted his head, "I'm leaving, contact me if I have something to do, I'll find Jun Lin in a hurry, you know?"

    Mu Xiao was very reluctant, "Then you have to contact me when you have time."

    "Okay, go back, be careful on the road." Chu Han said, turning and leaving.

    Mu Xiaoke stood in place and waved to him, thinking to himself, you have to be careful too.

    After that, Mu Xiaoke contacted the master. After receiving the news from him, the master teacher responded quickly and asked him to go to the studio.

    Mu Xiaoke took his latest work to the master's workshop for a weekend.

    The master's name is Cheng Kangde, who is nearly old now, but he has always insisted on creating. His workshop is his small bungalow in the old city of Y city. .Mu Xiaoke also spent a lot of time finding a place, and when he arrived, the master's daughter came out to pick him up.

    "You are the kid the boss said, but I didn't expect to be a boy."

    Mu Xiaoke smiled awkwardly, this question is really a lot of people said.

    The master craftsman made a workshop in the hall on the first floor, and the old man was beating in it.

    The old man's daughter didn't say anything, and used her eyes to signal Mu Xiaoke not to make a noise, and she left by herself.