Chapter 58

The video that was put on the news was obviously edited and accelerated. In just 20 seconds, the footage of the two of them kissing twice was shown. Fortunately, neither of them had their faces taken completely, and because they were At night, it is not possible to see their appearance clearly.

    How could Mu Xiaoke think that he would "out of the circle" in this way, his head buzzed, what should I do? If this is recognized, what can I do in the future?

    Mu Xiaoke was very anxious, holding Chu Han's hand and looking at him blankly, Chu Han embraced him to comfort him, "Don't worry, no one will bother you, I'll take care of it."

    Chu Han contacted his friend Cen Luo'an, the sloppy little brother.

    Cen Luoan teased Chu Han when he received the call. As the chief planner of a public relations company, of course he saw online trends early in the morning. "Unexpectedly, Mr. Chu, you plan to be so popular?"
."If I get really hot, I'll let you do it together."

    Cen Luoan immediately persuaded, "Don't, Teacher Chu, you can't do this to me, and I can't smash my eating bowl. It's easy for you to suppress this video, don't worry, leave it to me, and it will work in ten minutes. "

    "It's a matter of business, and when things are done, send the contract and account number."

    "Then dare to love, yes, is the other person the kid? You can do it so fast, you can eat it as soon as you grow up." Cen Luoan remembered the previous meeting, he was a person who was used to seeing all kinds of colorful news. Seeing that Chu Han treated Mu Xiaoke unusually, he tried a few words at the beginning, and was honestly despised by Chu Han. As expected, the most beastly person was the one who spoke the best.

.When a friend mentioned this, Chu Han looked down at Mu Xiaoke. Mu Xiaoke's face turned red. Obviously he heard the conversation between them. Chu Han smiled, squeezed Mu Xiaoke's face, and said to Cen Luoan: "When you have time to meet for a meal, just be thank you."

    Have a meal? That must be free! Cen Luoan was afraid that Chu Han would repent, and generally rushed to answer: "I'm free! I'll be free tonight!"

    Chu Han's face condensed, and you are really welcome to say please!

    Mu Xiaoke sneered and went to pinch Chu Han's face.

    Chu Han grabbed Mu Xiaoke's hand and took a bite, and asked him softly, "Will you go tonight?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, go, anyway, he is also an old friend, not a stranger.

    Cen Luoan heard Chu Han's voice over there, and the goose bumps were all up, didn't they? People who fall in love like to trick people out of them and kill them as dogs? .He regrets that if he can't go, is it too late?

    "Okay, then tonight, Cen Luoan, see you at the old place at 7 o'clock."

    Oh, no chance to regret it! Cen Luoan replied, dumbfounded.

    After half an hour, Cen Luo’an’s arrangement took effect. Originally, there were only videos of Mu Xiaoke and Chu Han on the hot topic, but in this half an hour, various big V numbers continued to release a variety of intimate fans on New Year’s Eve. In the video of kissing lovers, the topic became "the person who confessed on New Year's Eve".

    Seeing that the crisis was lifted, Mu Xiaoke dared to breathe a sigh of relief. Throughout the previous life, he knew the truth about shooting the first shot, and when he had nothing, he couldn't be so ostentatious.

    Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke to a home-cooked restaurant in a nearby residential area. The business is good and there are private boxes that can be reserved. It is a place with good skills to eat and talk about things.