Chapter 14

Mu Kai held onto the impulsive Fu Jiayun, and Mu Kai's anxiety became more and more serious.

    When talking to Mu Xiaoke just now, he dared to say in front of Fu Jiayun that he didn’t care about Fu Jiayun and Rong Yanzhe. It was precisely because he was confident that he was an almost sacred and pure image in Fu Jiayun’s heart. Fu Jiayun would definitely understand him, and even know it. Interpret him as getting his brother’s forgiveness to hurt his beloved. And Mu Xiao is a villain with bad marks, it is impossible to get any sympathy.

    But he really didn't expect that Mu Xiaoke would suddenly change his temperament, and he knew better than anyone else how pitiful and pitiful a child with the autism was.

    Only if Mu Xiaoke's selfish and self-willed child is maintained, can he continue to maintain the image of a compassionate mother in front of everyone.

    And Fu Jiayun's appearance in such anxiousness is warning Mu Kai that in Fu Jiayun's mind, the brothers' personal settings may be changing.

.Fu Jiayun really couldn't be as indifferent as Mu Kai said. He was full of questions. If Mu Xiaoke really didn't have an overnight feud with them, how could the indifference during this period of time be explained? They all watched Mu Xiaoke grow up, and they knew the original Mu Xiaoke too well. Before the accident at a young age, Mu Xiaoke was the little son of Mu Jiajiao who grew up. After the accident, he did not have any contact with others for a long time, but As he slowly regained his ability to speak, his lively nature was slowly revealed, and because a healthy brother took away all the limelight, his arrogant temperament became stronger, and the slightest unsatisfactory nature would cause a quarrel. .

    That's why Fu Jiaquan slowly disliked the puberty Mu Xiaoke.

    But now suddenly, Mu Xiaoke could no longer speak, he became quiet and pitiful. Their previous contempt and contempt for him became a sharp sword for hurting a disabled person.

.How can Fu Jiayun, who has always been proud of his justice, tolerate it?

    Fu Jiayun urgently needed to relieve his inexplicable feeling of guilt, but seeing the person he likes looking at him with an almost begging look, he couldn't refuse the other party's request, "Then... just wait for Monday."

    Mu Xiaoke didn’t know that his elder brother spoke to him in front of outsiders, but it doesn’t matter whether these words are known to him or not, it’s best... it’s best for Mu Kai to add his attitude to Fu Jiayun and Rong. Yanzhe.

    Mu Xiaoke still has a lot of arrangements today. He saw that it was already past 11 o’clock. He would start to cook himself lunch and rest for an hour after eating. He would go to a cram school and practice basic painting homework in the evening. .

    He has no time to waste on Mu Kai.

.In the afternoon, when he left the cram school, he saw the person he feared the most-Rong Yanzhe downstairs.

    Rong Yanzhe hugged his chest and leaned on the sofa in the lobby of the building, obviously waiting for someone.

    Mu Xiao doesn't want to be narcissistic, but why can Rong Yanzhe come to this office building full of educational institutions? Is it to apply for a make-up teacher?

    Mu Xiaoke immediately lowered his head, among the classmates who had mixed up and went out, wanting to pass the blunder.

    However, Rong Yanzhe is not so easy to fool.

    "Mu Xiaoke, if you don't look up, you will kill someone."

    Mu Xiaoke didn’t want to hear Rong Yanzhe speaking at all, let alone hearing Rong Yanzhe completely disrespect him again. He closed his eyes in pain, and turned his head slightly not to face Rong Yanzhe, in order not to suffer more. Insult, he can only stop.

.Rong Yanzhe's tall figure pressed over, and Mu Xiaoke already felt that it was difficult to breathe, but he couldn't speak, and Rong Yanzhe couldn't understand his sign language. He could only take two steps back to express his resistance.

    Rong Yanzhe can see clearly that since he chased Mu Xiaoke in the community last time, he has not seen Mu Xiaoke again. At that time, he had already sensed that the situation was far more serious than they thought, not like Fu Jiayun. The same didn't wake up until someone said something disgusting.

    After Rong Yanzhe answered Fu Jiayun's call, he wanted to see how much this spineless kid could hate them. But when I came here to see Mu Xiaoke’s first side, Rong Yanzhe’s prepared cynicism could not be said smoothly. He raised his hand to pull on Mu Xiaoke’s shoulder, but Mu Xiaoke was very excited and avoided. And opened his eyes wide and looked at him in horror, as if he were a murderer.

.Rong Yanzhe gritted his teeth and resisted his anger, "I'll take you to dinner."

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head like a rattle, grasping the strap of his schoolbag and bypassing Rong Yanzhe.

    How could Rong Yanzhe make him avoid again, and grabbed his arm, "Why are you so afraid of me? You said you hate me and Fu Jiayun, are you so afraid of Fu Jiayun too?!"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded without hesitation, he was afraid, he was afraid of being alone with anyone between them!

    Mu Xiao could break Rong Yanzhe's palm with strength, and ran home as if to escape.

    Returning to the community out of breath, Mu Xiaoke didn't expect Chu Han to see his embarrassed appearance again.

    Chu Han was waiting in front of the elevator with a take-out box. Seeing Mu Xiaoke sweating, he couldn't help asking: "Why are you running in such a hurry? What happened?".Chu Han also took out the tissue and handed it to Mu Xiaoke. Watching Chu Han watch the tissue he handed over, Mu Xiaoke's grievance suddenly soared.

    why why?

    Mu Xiaoke suddenly collapsed, and Chu Han didn't expect it