Chapter 54

The shimmer of morning light leaked into the room from the gap in the curtains, and Mu Xiaoke woke up from a night of dreams. The dim room was dotted with several rays of sunlight. It seemed like a dream, making Mu Xiaoke confused for a moment whether the dream was true.

Chu Han slightly tightened his arms around Mu Xiaoke's waist, buried his head on the back of Mu Xiaoke's neck, kissed a few times, and asked in a hoarse low voice, "Are you awake?"

Mu Xiaoke held Chu Han's hand, and Chu Han held his backhand, clasping his fingers tightly. "Did you sleep well, baby?"

Mu Xiaoke turned his head to look at him and told Chu Han with a smile on his face that he slept well and beautifully.

Chu Han was stunned, and Mu Xiaoke's face was swept away from the haggard and tiredness before. Although it was still thin and painful, the face seemed to have brilliance, and it was extremely beautiful and beautiful. The light in those big eyes attracted Chu Han, making him unable to separate his mind and pay attention to his surroundings.

.In the past, Mu Xiaoke hadn't grown up yet, and it did not seem to be as good as Mu Kai's offensive beauty, but now that the child has grown up, a glance and a smile are so adorable.

Mu Xiaoke noticed that Chu Han was dumbfounded, so he tilted his head to look at him and asked him what's wrong with his eyes.

Chu Han was "seriously injured" by this little head tilting movement. How could he be so cute! "Why is my baby so cute?" He gave Mu Xiaoke a heavy kiss on the cheek.

Mu Xiaoke's face blushed, why did Chu Han suddenly become frivolous, and he seemed to be familiar with such nasty love words, he must have turned on some strange switch!

Chu Han smiled and hugged him to get up to wash. The two put on their coats, and Chu Han opened the floor-to-ceiling window on the right side of the room. Only then did Mu Xiaoke discover that there is a terrace of more than 20 square meters here. The sun shines and drives away the cold winter morning. Wind, looking around, is the magical buildings and traffic on both sides of the river bank.
."This terrace is the best place to view this house. Is it beautiful?"

Mu Xiao could nod his head vigorously, it was so beautiful, this kind of scenery could be seen by pushing the door of his home, and there were so many wonderful things about this house.

"Xiao Ke, I hope I can live here with you in the future."

This is... Is this a lifelong promise? Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han. Chu Han's gaze was firm and sincere. This made Mu Xiaoke's chest full of blood, "As long as I am still alive, I will be with you." Mu Xiao could respond in sign language.

"You will live a long life, and I will too." Chu Han hugged him tightly. "Don't talk about life and death easily. With me, I won't let your pessimistic thoughts appear in reality."

Mu Xiaoke pressed his lips tightly, holding back the tears caused by the touch, "Okay!"

.Chu Han stroked Mu Xiaoke's cheeks, eyes full of longing, "So, do you think you want to say something to me?"

Now that we have decided to be together, we must try our best to keep this happiness, and blindly hiding and avoiding will definitely not solve the problem. Mu Xiaoke knew that sooner or later he had to tell Chu Han about the past, but he didn't know how to speak or where to start.

"For example, why are you so afraid of Rong Yanzhe for the power of the Rong family?"

Chu Han could always see Mu Xiaoke's thoughts, and began to raise questions to guide Mu Xiaoke.