This woman is so beautiful, even in her old age, she can still impress young boys like Zhao Pengyuan. If his father pays attention to this woman again, will he completely betray his mother?

.Back then, that woman didn't even show up. His father had already humiliated his mother in public. What about now?

    At this time, Chu Han sent a message to Cen Luo'an.

    Within a few minutes, Cen Luo'an returned the news-a file with all the details and details of Wu Yi's life resume for more than 20 years after his debut.

    Chu Han handed the phone to Mu Xiaoke, and the two of them watched it together.

    Wu Yi started her career at the age of 19, and her first job after leaving the city cultural and industrial troupe was an advertisement shot from Mu Xiangyang.

    At that time, Mu Xiangyang was just a small director of the city TV station. Unlike Wu Yi, Mu Xiangyang has family heritage and parental connections, so even if he was just a fledgling, Mu Xiangyang directly got the shot for the national laundry detergent brand. Opportunities for TV advertising.

.And Wu Yi became a well-known beauty through this advertisement.

    Wu Yi's life should have been smooth sailing from then on, but when Wu Yi was about to get the key to the international leading film heroine, Wu Yi disappeared for three years. At that time, the Internet was not as developed as it is now, and the paparazzi in the entertainment industry did not become so frenzied to follow up their homes. So no one knows where and what she did after disappearing for three years.

    After Wu Yi returned, she played several TV series and slowly returned to the status of a first-line actress.

    What is unexpected is that when her career is about to usher in the peak again, she announced that she and her current husband will be married.

    When Mu Xiaoke saw that time, his hand was trembling so that he could not hold his mobile phone. The year Wu Yi got married was the year when Mu Kai was sent back to Mu's house. Mu Kai was sent home and Wu Yi's wedding was different. Less than three months.

    "Xiao Ke, what's the matter?".Chu Han quickly held Mu Xiaoke's hand.

    Mu Xiaoke has time in his mind. What Wu Yi did in the three years when he disappeared was to give birth to Mu Kai and recuperate. When it was time to get married, he returned Mu Kai's oil bottle to Mu's family. After that, there was a kidnapping case in the Mu family, and his mother died in it.

    Mu Kai went home, the kidnapping case, and his mother's death occurred in the year Wu Yi got married.

    Is it really irrelevant?

    No, he didn't believe it was a coincidence.

    Mu Kai is scheming and vicious. These personalities are not similar to anyone in the Mu family. Although Mu Xiangyang is skilled in calculations, he has never been a cruel person. The only explanation for how Mu Kai's personalities are formed is that they are inherited from him. Mother.

    In order to marry into a wealthy family, it is not something ordinary people can do. .Mu Xiangyang was able to accept Mu Kai happily at the time, and Mu Xiao didn't believe that there was no hint from Wu Yi. Perhaps it was Wu Yi who gave all kinds of hints that made Mu Xiangyang think that Wu Yi would marry him again, or that Wu Yi would be willing to be an underground lover, so that Mu Xiangyang could easily accept the fact that Mu Kai was his son. In the end, Mu Xiangyang even directly fired at Yan Xin at the party, without regard to the faces of the couple, and vigorously recognized the illegitimate son in public.

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help making the most contemptible speculation. Perhaps Wu Yi turned around and married another rich man as soon as he saw that the child had been thrown away. Perhaps he did not realize the kind that could make Mu Xiangyang pay so hard. The promise of cost.

    But the problem is that Mu Xiangyang has still spoiled Mu Kai for many years, and even ignored Mu Xiaoke, a child who grew up next to him in order to spoil Mu Kai. Why is this happening? .I am afraid that Wu Yi, who is already a married woman, is indispensable. After the marriage, she was also involved with her ex. This kind of shameless approach is generally not possible, but Mu Kai and her son can. Judging from Mu Kai’s temperament, they are not only Don't be ashamed, on the contrary, they will enjoy the results of using despicable methods with complacency and complacency.

    "Could she be the man behind the kidnapping of me and my mother?" Mu Xiaoke trembled, and the uneasiness in his heart finally found the source. He looked at Chu Han, hoping that Chu Han could give him a negative answer. ! If it is as he speculated, then how should he face his mother, how should he face his once stupid behavior!