"I picked you up, didn't you say you want to go home?" Chu Han said while helping Mu Xiaoke to tighten his clothes. When he saw Luo Jiaming, he smiled and asked, "Luo Jiaming, are you on holiday too?"

.When Luo Jiaming had such a good face from Chu Han, he suddenly understood that he shouldn't be a light bulb, and hurriedly said hello to Xiaoyin and ran away.

    Several of Mu Xiaoke's roommates had guessed it, so they just took a step with them.

    Mu Xiaoke's luggage had been packed and left it in his aunt's office on the first floor. The two of them got in the car and went home.

    This time it was Mu Xiaoke's home in Shihua. In fact, Mu Xiaoke has already decided that he will live in Chu Han's place in the future, but he still has to pack up some things and arrange the things at home by the way.

    After returning home to wash, Chu Han followed Mu Xiaoke into the master bedroom. Mu Xiaoke was stunned, and Chu Han laughed, "Also let me sleep in the guest room?"

    Such an obvious hint made Mu Xiaoke blush, and he didn't stop Chu Han from entering, but... he didn't get used to it all at once.

.Chu Han saw that he was ready, and he picked him up and rolled onto the bed together. With a quilt, the two people were wrapped tightly. Mu Xiaoke nestled in Chu Han’s arms comfortably and hugged Chu Han tightly. Rubbed his chin.

    Chu Han rubbed his hairy head with his chin, "What did you say to your classmates today? When I saw you come back, I didn't have much interest."

    After listening to Chu Han's words, Mu Xiaoke felt sweet in his heart. He could notice even a little bit of his own care, and the unhappiness in his heart was not so important.

    Mu Xiaoke took the cell phone by the pillow and showed Wu Yi's picture to Chu Han.

    Chu Han frowned after watching. This woman looked too much like Mu Kai, "This is the queen of the Orchid Film Festival?" In fact, he paid attention after Cen Luoan said that, but he was not interested in seeing this mother and son. Looks, so this is the first time I saw Wu Yi's photo.

.Mu Xiaoke nodded, and Chu Han hugged him and sat up, "Who gave you the picture?"

    Mu Xiaoke talked about the things at the dinner table.

    "What are you worried about?"

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't say it clearly. After seeing this woman, he had a lot of questions, a lot of anxiety, and a trace of fear. He himself couldn't understand how this fear came from.

    "You can't sleep with you

    Mu Xiao could nod his head vigorously. With Chu Han, his paste-like head would be much better.

    "Mu Kai entered the entertainment industry. Your father disagrees. Mu Kai himself has never had such an idea, so it should be his biological mother."

    Mu Xiaoke agrees with this idea.

."If Wu Yi has enough resources, then Mu Kai has enough resources, plus the Mu family, Mu Kai may have a new way out in the future."

    Mu Xiaoke also agrees with this, but none of these seem to make him worry about it. Maybe he is a little worried that Mu Kai will threaten him after the expansion, but after all, he feels that Mu Kai is not a real trouble.

    "Are you worried that she will rekindle her old relationship with your dad?"

    Chu Han's words directly hit the bulging mystery, and Mu Xiaoke instantly caught the thread that made him confused.