"Small?"
.Mu Xiaoke quickly returned to his senses, "What's the matter?"

    "What's the matter with you." Xiaoyin said, "During this period of time, you seem to have delayed the customization of the two young ladies. This is not like you at all. You are busy with school affairs when you are fainted by tapping the pen. Yeah, what happened, why didn't you tell Gu Jing Wujun

    "Something happened at home, but it's all well now. To be specific, you can talk to the group at that time."

    Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin weren't the bottom-line people, and they didn't ask much outside, so they stopped entangled.

    Mu Xiaoke immediately set up a chat group and pulled in several people present. Mu Xiaoke sent the first message: "What will happen in the future, and I will say that the cow is mainly because I want it. Take care of you, hahaha."

.Several of Mu Xiaoke’s roommates are from No. 1 Middle School. In fact, except for Xiaoyin, they all know each other before. Because Xiaoyin often comes to see Mu Xiaoke and Luo Jiaming are also very familiar with No. 1 Middle School. There is no sense of disobedience.

    "Speaking of which, Xiao Ke can be regarded as a man in our school." Lu Chao sighed.

    Luo Jiaming didn't like this kind of situation at all. "It's better not to have this kind of trouble. Fortunately, Mu Kai graduated early, otherwise I don't know when to stir up the storm."

    Luo Jiaming's inspiration suddenly flashed, "By the way, Xiao Ke, have you seen this orchid film festival, that queen!"

    It is the queen of the Orchid Film Festival again. Mu Xiaoke has heard the name several times in a row, but he is not familiar with the entertainment industry and has little interest, so he has not checked, who is this person?

.Luo Jiaming immediately found the picture of Wu Yi and sent it to the group.

    After several boys watched, Zhao Pengyuan was very straightforward and said: "It's really a beautiful woman, but it's a pity that I'm getting older."

    But Mu Xiaoke was shocked by this photo. Even though the woman in this photo has traces of years on her face, her eyebrows and nose bridge are almost exactly the same as Mu Kai!

    He never knew who Mu Kai's mother was and whether he had passed away. And now, such a woman who is so similar to Mu Kai, whose age and identity are exactly the same, has appeared, if this woman is not Mu Kai's biological mother, who else can she be!

    Mu Kai's biological mother is a female artist whom he has never heard of, and this female artist has recently won a major domestic film festival queen. It was also at this time that Mu Kai made some famous names in the entertainment industry.

.Is all this a coincidence?

    It can't be a coincidence, it was arranged by someone.

    I don’t know why, Mu Xiaoke thinks there is something else arranged to happen to him, the Mu family, his dead mother, Mu Kai and his biological mother...

    These people and the things that have happened before can be connected into a dense net, and Mu Xiaoke is in it, and he can't figure out his clues for a while.

    After eating, a few people went downstairs together, but they didn't expect to see Chu Han standing at the door. Mu Xiaoke hurriedly walked over, "Why are you here?"

    Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin were so shocked that they looked at each other for a long time and couldn't speak. Teacher Chu came to wait for someone? !