Li Fengming was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows at this time, his eyes fixed on the conspicuous bright sports car downstairs.

    "Come on, don't let Xiao Ke be distracted."

    Chu Han shook his head helplessly, "You don't know Xiao Ke very well, he starts working seriously, even if I am in front of him, he will not raise his eyes."

    Li Fengming frowned, "Then do it yourself."

    Chu Han looked up, but the distance was too far to see anything.

    Li Fengming watched Chu Han's car drive away, thinking about their previous encounter. More than a year ago, Chu Han brought Mu Xiaoke to the show. Li Fengming noticed these two people at the time. She was shocked by the appearance of Mu Xiaoke, and she was really the son of a deceased person when asked carefully.

.As for Chu Han next to Mu Xiaoke, he was very deep in the city mansion, and Li Fengming felt that they had met each other several times. Thinking about it and knowing that it is unreasonable, how could there be such a big coincidence in this world, the two parties who have been in contact with each other for so many years happened to go to the show, and they happened to be adjacent to each other?

    Chu Han deliberately took Mu Xiaoke to sit there with the purpose of attracting her attention. During the conversation, it was revealed that Mu Xiaoke was making a hairpin.

    However, Chu Han is a person whose identity is a mystery. It took Li Fengming a year to find out that he and Mu Xiaoke had no interest relationship. Because they had no interest relationship, Li Fengming was especially worried about Chu Han’s true intentions. Chu Han spent so much effort to guide Mu Xiaoke on this path, what is it for?

    An ordinary foreign student, why did he have so much energy to find so many hidden news and brought Mu Xiaoke to her?
.Chu Han left the Fengyan studio and went to a petty-bourgeois café near the Shaw Group for coffee, and took out his laptop to start his own work.

    The investment direction of the Shaw Group has always been in his plan. Lin Jun is an excellent executor, and this executor can always complete the plan he arranged perfectly.

    There has been a lot of turbulence in Shaw Brothers in the past two years. A year ago, Rong Zhao took out a will and successfully became the helm of Shaw. How much evidence was given to those old people were outsiders of Shaw Brothers, and a son-in-law took the entire company away directly after the death of the old man. No one would be convinced. What made them even more angry was that after failing to invest in Muyan Film and Television at the beginning of last year, Rongzhao tried to enter the film and television industry again. As a result, the invested company went bankrupt within a year, and the investment was completely lost.

.The first decision made after taking office was met with Waterloo. Rong Zhao has been passive. The chairman's position has not only failed to sit firmly, but has also become more and more shaky.

    Chu Han opened the stock market and, not surprisingly, he saw that the state-owned enterprise that they invested in the development of new energy had reached its daily limit.

    Lin Jun called, "Rong Zhao is now being forced into the palace by those veterans."

    Chu Han is not very interested in this unexpected thing, but now is not the time to clean up the glory, "Don't let those old people really come on stage, Assistant Lin, it's time to show your loyalty to the president."

    Lin Jun was taken aback, but soon understood the meaning of Chu Han's words. Chu Han asked him to help Rong Zhao sit on the top spot. The leader of Shaw Brothers is not a glorious omen, nor can it be those old-eyed and dim-eyed old people.

    "Several elderly people who should retire, let them retire and go back to take care of their lives." .Chu Han finished speaking and hung up the phone.

    Mu Xiaoke worked with his predecessors in the studio, and felt the high-intensity work on the first day. Even craftsmen, in order to adapt to the rhythm of modern work, must be as nervous and busy as social animals.

    At 8 o'clock in the evening, Mu Xiaoke rushed downstairs and rushed into Chu Han’s car. As soon as he got in, he stalled. Chu Han felt distressed and wanted to laugh. He leaned in to help him fasten his seat belt, “What’s wrong, Can't stand being a social animal for just one day?"

    Mu Xiaoke put on a little crying expression, "Hands are going to be swollen!" After the gesture, Mu Xiaoke stretched out his hand in front of Chu Han, Chu Han held it in his arms, and carefully observed it under the light. Small hands.

    Mu Xiaoke was stunned by Chu Han's seriousness. The way Chu Han inspected his hands was as if they were inspecting defects in the finished product.

    "It's really swollen.Chu Han raised his head to look at Mu Xiaoke, with disapproval in his eyes, and asked unhappily, "How much work did you do today?" Chu Han said, taking out a stick of ointment from the grid in the middle of the seat, carefully. He applied anti-swelling medicine to Mu Xiaoke's two index fingers, which were slightly red and swollen.

    I felt cold and itchy from my fingers due to the ointment, which spread from my fingertips to my heart. Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han's serious profile, and everything in front of him moved him both heartily and moved.

    No one in this world loves him so much, except for this person in front of him.