Mu Xiaoke turned off the phone and was not in the mood to look at the information, so he rolled onto the bed and had fun. But after he stopped the unusually happy mood just now, he suddenly realized that Chu Han had diverted his attention from the topic of sign language, and then he talked about things related to making hairpins. In the end, Chu Han still didn't tell him anything about the Rong family. .Why did Chu Han suddenly turn off the topic? In order not to worry him, or not to let him get involved...

    Suddenly, the door was knocked, and Mu Xiaoke immediately became vigilant. Mu Xiangyang went to the company to work overtime after dinner, and there was no one else in the family.

    "Xiao Ke, I heard Auntie say you are back, open the door, let me see you."

    It's Mu Kai.

    Mu Xiaoke got up reluctantly. After opening the door, Mu Kai handed him a cup of milk tea, "Drink, the newly opened milk tea shop at the school gate, didn't you like to drink these sweet things before?"

    Mu Xiaoke didn't want it, but Mu Kai kept holding the milk tea with a smile like this, and in desperation, Mu Xiaoke could only take it. "What are you doing inside? Reading or making hairpins? I seem to hear someone talking? Is it Teacher Chu?"

.Mu Xiaoke stood in the crack of the door and blocked the door of his house, not giving Mu Kai any chance to come in, and then explained in sign language: "No, I'm watching the video."

    "Really, I heard Brother Yanzhe said that today I wanted to invite you and dad to dinner, but you quarreled with them later. Did you mean it, huh?"

    "Are you here to inquire about the news for him?" Mu Xiaoke did not answer, but instead questioned Mu Kai.

    Mu Kai stiffened for a moment, and then returned to normal. "So what, even my father wants to cheat their Rong family. I should help Brother Yanzhe to do something. To put it bluntly, it is for the future development of our Mu family. good."

    Mu Xiaoke thought it was ridiculous, "What about Fu Jiayun?"

    "I and Jiayun are good friends." Mu Kai said without guilty, with a bright smile on his face.

."That's because I misunderstood. I wish you can be supported by the Rong family in the future. Our family will depend on you for support in the future."

    Mu Xiaoke closed the door directly after drawing, and then locked and bolted again, let Mu Kai stand alone outside the door and laugh.

    The Rong family, this night is destined to be uneven. The Rong Zhao and his wife are planning to invite Mu Xiangyang to dinner and talk about entering the entertainment industry. By the way, they will inquire about Chu Han’s whereabouts with Mu Xiaoke, but Mu Xiaoke is so noisy. Everything is messed up.

    Rong Yanzhe, the troublemaker, has a darker face than his dad. Rong Zhao didn’t get angry when he saw his son look like that. That dumb man, he has a mental problem. Did you know the first day, what did you go and trouble him for! A good meal was messed up by you kids who don’t know the heights!"

."Hey, what are you scolding my son for, is it his fault? It's obviously that dumb who doesn't know how to promote, Yanzhe, don't care about him, let him stay away if he doesn't know the face." Shao Yuzhen said, turning to Rong Rongzhao." If you want to find someone in the film and television industry, do you have to find Mu's family!"

    Rong Zhao stared: "Mu Xiangyang is a brave man. It's best to find him. Besides, is it so easy to find a film and television company like his size? I can't tell you, it's true!"