Mu Xiaoke started a showdown because he didn't want to continue to struggle.

    "I won't pester you in the future, so you don't have to be distracted to deal with me. Now that I have grown up, I know that I need to be measured. I used to be ignorant and disturbed you for so long. I'm really sorry."

    Fu Jiayun’s complexion began to change, his face clearly showed some embarrassment, maybe it was because he was confessed or maybe his mind was exposed. A strictly educated child like Fu Jiayun always cared about decent, but Mu Xiaoke suddenly He really couldn't help but expose some open secrets.

    "I...I didn't mean to deal with you, Xiao Ke..."

.Mu Xiaoke smiled and shook his head, typing quickly with his fingers, and suddenly felt that he might be able to become a clerk in the future, the kind of typing thief.

    "It's not important. Now I want to make things clear. My brother told you something that made you misunderstood. Actually, I didn't have any misunderstandings about you. Don't think too much."

    After reading the three lines of words, Fu Jiayun felt empty for a while. His instinct told him that things shouldn't be that simple, but Mu Xiaoke said that for this reason, he obviously wouldn't explain anything.

    Mu Kai's voice suddenly broke in...coming in: "Xiao Ke, are you still talking?"

    Mu Kai hadn't known how long he had been hiding at the corner, and now he walked out of the corner.

.Mu Xiaoke is used to this situation. Mu Kai said that Fu Jiayun was asked to come and see him. In fact, he secretly followed Fu Jiayun, and when the time came, he walked out like a yearning sickness. This dramatic effect is very dramatic. interesting. After all, in Fu Jiayun's eyes, it was the weak and uncontrollable lover who forced himself to suppress the love in his heart, just to fulfill his awful brother. Thinking of this, Fu Jiayun's distress for his lover can be overwhelming in an instant.

    Mu Xiaoke nodded to Mu Kai, he said hello, turned around and left the two of them. Even if Fu Jiayun was still holding back, Mu Xiaoke did not look back.

    Mu Kai pulled Fu Jiayun's arm, which prevented Fu Jiayun from chasing Mu Xiaoke as he did just now. Mu Kai spoke at the right time, with a soft voice with some grievances: "Did you talk about it, how about Xiaoke?"

.Fu Jiayun looked at Mu Xiaoke's rapidly disappearing back, and shook his head helplessly, "His statement is the same as before..." Fu Jiayun wanted to say that it was the same as what he had seen on the phone before, but when he thought about it, it seemed to be different. However, he couldn't tell Mu Kai about the ambiguous feelings that Mu Xiaoke had towards him, and it was too weird to discuss the people who crushed him with the person he liked.

    On the corridor they were upstairs, the person who had been standing there since Mu Xiaoke had not left, turned upstairs at this time.

    This figure attracted Mu Kai's attention.

    Mu Kai looked up, his pupils tightened in surprise after seeing the man's face.

    Fu Jiayun followed him up in confusion, "What's the matter?"

    "No, it's nothing, let's go to dinner, it's too late to fix it."

.Mu Xiaoke went to the cram school, and most of the children who came to the evening class together were from one of them, so they were actually familiar with each other. Since the last time it was rumored that Mu Xiaoke was mentally ill and was refuted, these students who went to the cram school together did not continue to exclude him.

    Moreover, many of their girls have recently liked to be close to Mu Xiaoke.

    Today, the girls finally came out together, "Xiao Ke, I heard that an intern teacher came to your class last week."

    When Mu Xiaoke saw the stars of the girls, he immediately understood that they were here for Chu Han!

    "Yes, didn't you see it too?"

    There are only 10 classes in a grade, and they all come and go in the same building. How can you not see a new star male teacher who is tall and leg-length and looks like a big star in the entertainment industry!

."I heard the girls in your class say that you have a good relationship with him, we..."

    "We just want to know if he has a girlfriend!" A straightforward girl made a violent statement!

    Mu Xiao became ridiculous, not laughing, but thinking that these girls are very cute, but he didn't know Chu Han's private life even though they were neighbors now.

    He typed and told several girls: "I don't know, the teacher didn't tell us too much about himself."

    "Hey, why is this..." Girl No.1 grimaced, "But he is so handsome, I really don't want to give up."

    "It's not just handsome! He is also from Plonchart University, world-class. I didn't even want to understand how our school could recruit such a high-achieving student as an internship." Girl 2 said.

."Yes, yes, yes, I went to Baidu for his name, can you think of it, he has a special Baidu Baike! A college student with Baidu Baike, the page bar can be shrunk into a small section, and I have won various competition awards. I can't understand it at all, learn God, learn God!" Girl No. 3 then added.

    "Huh, he's still a scheming man! I called him and couldn't get in. It must have been a whitelist, and the WeChat account couldn't be found. He was too much."

    Hearing this girl's words, Mu Xiaoke was inexplicably chilled. The girl not only made a call, but also tried to add WeChat. She failed to get close and blamed Chu Han for not being honest...

    "Ms. Chu is a very good teacher. Don't say that to him. He takes care of us very carefully." Mu Xiaoke wrote not very happy.

.Several other girls also felt that the girl just said too much, and they all rounded up and said, "Oh, we didn't mean that."

    "That's right, he must have many good girls chasing after him as a good boy. He did this to protect his privacy."

    "Xiao Ke, don't tell Chu Han, we can watch from a distance, don't make him angry."

    Mu Xiaoke naturally agreed: "I won't say it, and Teacher Chu won't care about us children."

    A few girls took the girl who said the wrong thing and left.

    I thought that Chu Han just provoke some adolescent girls. Unexpectedly, his elder brother also sent a message to ask him: Did you have an intern teacher? What is his name?
.