If someone is found to be deliberately spreading rumors at that time, aren't they who are ridiculed by them are also very shameless? I feel unhappy when I think about it.

    "There is no actual evidence, no matter how precise and accurate, it can only prove that this story was deliberately fabricated." Teacher Chen interrupted Li Shanghai's unreasonable questioning. Now, as long as he can find out the student who made the rumors, the problem can be solved, and the student can be comforted. It can also comfort parents.

    "Li Shanghai, the teacher knows that you have many ways to go, and tell the teacher the person who came out of the news, the teacher can ignore you this time by forming a group and squeezing out your classmates."

    Li Shanghai's face collapsed in an instant, and the class teacher was smashed. How could he bear it? "Teacher, I didn't..."

    "If you don't want to take this responsibility, just tell everything you know."

.Chu Han made a cut very cruelly.

    Li Shanghai and his little brothers reluctantly told what they knew.

    Mu Xiaoke saw a few two-day screenshots sent by Li Shanghai, and saw a student in a group of students-Cao Chengli, this is a character who can be called a dog-legged person next to his brother, even if they are later on After college, this man has never left his brother.

    "Did he say it?"

    Mu Xiaoke pointed to Cao Chengli's head and asked.

    Li Shanghai nodded, "Yes, I saw it in this group in the first place, that is, he said the most. He... seems to be a classmate of your brother. He said it was your brother that we believed."

    "You can't blame us for this, don't we believe what your brother said?"

."Why is he talking about this?"

    "I don't know. There are hundreds of people in the chat group, and almost the entire school's students are in it. How can I stare at the chat log from time to time."

    "Uh, I saw..." The boy next to Li Shanghai whispered, seeing everyone watching him, he said quickly: "The seniors of them seemed to be talking about your brother, and then they got involved with you and said you... …Says that you can’t speak, and then this person says that you have...psychological problems."

    Regardless of the content of the conversation, people who saw the content of the conversation started all kinds of gossip and all kinds of guesses, and those who looked at the records later might pass those unfounded guesses as facts.

    After hearing this, Teacher Chen's expression changed, "Is that what you said is justified?" Li Shanghai's mouth slumped and dared not to speak, so he stood and listened to the training.

."Export all the chat records from that period to me. You actually have a group of hundreds of people spreading rumors. It is our teachers who are too kind to you."

    A boy who had not spoken came out at this time, "But... Brother Mu Xiaoke is also in the group. If he thinks we have misunderstood, why not speak?"

    In fact, Li Shanghai and the others dare to humiliate Mu Xiaoke so blatantly because of this. Mu Xiaoke’s elder brother didn’t help him. Obviously, they felt that Mu Xiaoke’s illness was very embarrassing, so they didn’t say anything, and Mu Xiaoke The matter was discussed in the group for several days. There is no possibility that Mu Kai will not see the news. No matter how bad, Cao Chengli is a good friend of Mu Kai, and it is impossible to confront Mu Kai.

    "My brother..."

.When Mu Xiaoke was typing, several people were staring at his phone screen, but Mu Xiaoke stopped typing after typing three characters. This made their gossip boys crazy.

    "No, your brother really hates you so much and deliberately spread rumors about you?"

    "Li Shanghai! Didn't you put the door on your lips? Just say anything!" Teacher Chen was so pissed off by these bastards, his lack of emotional intelligence was suffocating!

    Mu Xiaoke put away the phone, shook his head, and stopped expressing his position.

    "Okay, you can break the rumors with these information records, Xiao Ke, don't be afraid, the teacher will stand by your side."

    Chu Han hugged Mu Xiaoke at the right time, "I will send him back to the classroom."

.The temperature in Chu Han's hand reached his heart through the thin shirt. This feeling was very strange. It was the third time. Chu Han's timely assistance made Mu Xiaoke's heart settled. How could this man always Is it so timely?

    Mu Xiaoke unconsciously raised his head to look at Chu Han, Chu Han naturally did not let him down, and showed him a very kindly questioning gaze. Mu Xiaoke couldn't help but smile, and then shook his head. After returning to the classroom, he obediently waved goodbye to Chu Han.

    Chu Han rubbed his head again, "Go to the office to find me if you have something to do."
.