christmas + twin name reveal

Start from the beginning

"Maybe a million presents, Papi!" Theodore says jokingly.

"A million presents wouldn't fit in our house either, bud!" RJ says, causing Theodore to giggle loudly.

"How many presents do you think, Luca? Hmm?" RJ asks Luca as he picks him up, holding him close.

"Free!" Luca says, holding up four fingers at RJ.

"Three presents or four?" RJ asks Luca playfully.

"Free!" Luca says, holding three fingers at RJ this time.

"Three presents! I see!" RJ says with a cheeky grin at Luca and Luca claps his hands.

Just then, Will exits out of the bathroom and walks over to RJ, Luca, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Benji.

"DADDY!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ with big smiles.

"Da da!" Luca says as he smiles at Will as well

"Hey, babe!" RJ says smiling at Will, doing a kissy face at him. 

"Hey! Are you all ready to go downstairs?" Will asks the kids as he kisses RJ twice.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all yell, standing up from the steps and ready to go downstairs! 

"YAA!" Luca yells as he gets super excited.

"WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!" Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all bark loudly, excited to hear Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all upstairs talking.

"Sounds like Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are ready for us to come downstairs!" RJ says, causing Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all laugh.

"Let's go downstairs then! I can't wait to see how many Christmas presents Santa brought all of you!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to Will.

"YAAAA YAAAA!" Luca says clapping his hands as he plays with RJ's nose, making Will laugh.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all walk downstairs and are greeted at the bottom of the stairs by Dobby, Sammy and Astrid.

RJ puts Luca down and Luca happily holds Harlow's hand as the two of them, Benji, Averie, Coralei and Theodore all run over to the Christmas tree to see if any Christmas presents are under it!