a christmas surprise!

Start from the beginning

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk down the steps together, hoping to see that Santa came to their house the night before.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Blakelyn yells as she dances around.

"IT IS FINALLY CHRISTMAS DAY!" Paisley yells as she dances along with Blakelyn.

"Ba baaaaa!" Wiley says, stomping his feet playfully and giggles.

"Ooooo! Aaaaa!" Addelyn says as she claps her hands and smiles

"Ooooo ba ba!" Weston says clapping his hands happily.

"I wuv Chwristmas!" Ensley says, giggling happily as she hops around.

"Me too! Me too!" Grayson says, flapping his arms in excitement.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's matching Christmas pajamas*

"Are y'all excited that today is FINALLY Christmas?" PK asks the kids as he vlogs them all walking together.

John is holding Wiley while Mike is holding Addelyn and Weston.

"YES!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to PK and the vlogging camera.

"YA!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all yell happily.

"Look, who is waiting for us at the bottom of the steps!" Mike says to the kids with a grin.

"BEAU AND POPPY!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all yell with big smiles.

"Ba baaaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all babble happily.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are greeted by Beau and Poppy!

"Hi, Beau and Poppy! Merry Christmas!" PK says in a babyfied voice, petting Beau and Poppy's heads, causing both dogs' tails to wags.

John, Wiley, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all run over to the where the stockings are hung which is by the fireplace!

"Go ahead, Addy! Go ahead, Wes! Follow your brothers and sisters!" Mike says, letting Addelyn and Weston walk over to where their six other siblings are.

"OUR STOCKINGS ARE STUFFED!" John yells as he and Wiley walk over to the stockings.

"WOAH!" Grayson yells as he gets super excited.

"I SO CITED!" Ensley says as she jumps around and smiles.