Her

~Hunter POV~

Another day, another mission.
I thought as I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. If i'm being honest i'm not sure if I can call it sleep, cause I barely got any.
I got up and put on my uniform and looked at my reflection in the mirror, and I immediately felt more confident. I smirked to myself and walked out the door.

Outside the gate stood my troops waiting for me.
"Today we are capturing some wild witches that has been seen in bonesborough." I spoke loudly.
And of course the dumbasses for coven scouts just stood there.
"Well? What are you waiting for?" I asked them with an eyebrow raised.
The scouts immediately scurried away.
I chuckled as I boarded my staff and flew into bonesborough.

As I arrived a disgusting smell filled my nose.
'Why do people even live here? It's fucking disgusting' I thought as I grimaced.
I hovered above the small town while I scanned the crowd for anything suspicious.

But as I was scanning the crowd someone caught my eye. A girl. A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes. She was wearing....(whatever you want to be wearing)

And at that moment only one thought came to my mind. 'She is absolutely beautiful'.

~Y/n POV~

I was walking through bonesborough looking for some food for my palisman, p/n (palisman name). I pushed my way through the crowds looking through all the different stands. One specific stand caught my attention, "Human Collectibles". But before I could look through all of its contents I felt something or someone watching me. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around. And the person watching must have seen me looking around because the feeling that someone was watching me suddenly disappeared.

~Hunter POV~

I was watching her walking in the crowd but suddenly she stopped. She looked around in confusion and suspicion. And I quickly understood that she felt that she was being watched. I teleported into woods before she could notice me.

I landed in a clearing and thought about that girl. I have to meet her, or at least know who she is' I thought to myself determined to find out more about her.
There was just something about her that was just so alluring.
But I don't know why or what.
I teleported myself out of the clearing and into an alley. 
I Pressed my back to the wall and sneaked to the opening of the alley. I slowly peaked my head out and I immediately spotted her. She was pretty hard to miss if i'm being honest. Her hair dancing in the wind, her eyes glowing and a smile that could light up the whole isles.
I snapped out of thoughts and looked around she was gone.
Suddenly I was harshly pulled deep into the alley.

~Y/n POV~

I kept looking through the stands, the lady that was handling the "Human Collectibles" stand was kinda crazy if i'm being honest, but she was nice. I kept walking through bonesborough, when suddenly the same feeling from earlier returned. I was once again being watched. I looked around me and my eyes landed on none other than the golden guard himself. But he didn't seem to notice that I had seen him. I teleported myself into the alley that he was hiding in.

I saw him still standing there completely out of it. I smirked to myself as I made my way over to him. I quickly grabbed his cloak and dragged him deeper into the alley.

~Hunter POV~

"AAGH" I shouted in surprise. I quickly whipped around to come face to face with the girl that I had been watching. "My, my look who we have here." She said while smirking. "I knew someone was watching me, but THE golden guard? Why are you watching me?" She said looking straight into my soul.
"I- uh-" I was at loss for words, for the first time I didn't know what to say. Why? I don't know. Maybe It's cause she's really pretty? Or because she's literally 2 inches away from my face. I felt my face heat up at the realization, thank the titan I was wearing my mask.
"Well this is interesting indeed" She said while smirking. "The Golden Guard stuttering, cute" I just started to blush even more at her words.
"Not much of a talker now eh?" She said.
She took a step closer to me, our chests now touching. She looked up at me and smirked. My face was on fire right now.
Her hand reached up and touched my mask.
"You're cute" She said as she took a few steps back. "See ya around Goldie" She said with a wink. Her palisman turned into a staff and teleported her away.

'Wow' was the only word that came to Hunters mind.

I stood processing what just happened for a few minutes before teleporting back to the castle.

I flopped onto my bed and let out a sigh.
But not even two seconds later I felt the corners of my lips turn up.

I have to meet her again.

The Golden Guard x Reader Oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara