His eyebrow creases towards me as he sighs and pushes a hand through my hair. "I hate that this is the only way my body can relax," I mumble out, my eyes floating towards the floor. "I don't want to be seen as some slut or sex attention whore."

"No one thinks that," Kassian's head shakes instantly as he moves closer.

I notice how his eyes turn dilated, he could smell my arousal clear as day. His lips part to breathe like he was trying his hardest not to act upon his wolf's instincts to mate with me because he could smell the dampness between my thighs.

"I'm sick of it," I growl out, angry tears rising in my eyes. "I'm sick of wolves looking at me like I'm a piece of meat and nothing more, I'm a fucking person."

"I'm sick of waking up drenched in my own sweat," I heave out. "Waiting for someone else to make me feel better. Do you know what that feels like? To just feel like a stupid fucking object for sex and nothing more?"

Kassian's eyes flick between mine slowly, a soft frown covering his lips as his expression tries to recover. "We can try something," he tells me with a deep breath. "Non-sexual."

My head moves slightly to look at him. "What?"

He motions his head towards the house. "Come, I'll show you."

Slowly I push myself up from the floor, keeping a decent distance between us. Just looking at him sent my wolf off into a frenzy, I could so easily give in and beg for his cock inside me but I didn't want that when they didn't care about me. They could smell my arousal and that's all they're attracted to. They don't want me.

Kassian guides us into the house and through the kitchen, down the hall and towards his office. He holds the door open for me and I attempt to slip in quickly, needing to keep my stance from him.

He shuts the door after him and taps the sofa. "Come sit," he tells me as I stand at the other end of the room with my hands entwined.

I keep my eyes locked on him for a moment, not sure what he was planning. Kassian loops around the sofa and beckons me to come over, after a few moments I take slow and steady steps towards him.

Settling a couple inches in front of his body, he smiles softly. His fingers grab the hem of my t-shirt and he pulls it up and over my head, his eyes looking anywhere but my chest. Standing here in nothing but my black panties, the cool air whipping my hot skin.

After a few moments he sits down on the edge of the sofa and pats his thigh. "Put your head here and lay down," he instructs.

My boiling body climbs onto the sofa carefully, laying my head on his cold leg. Feeling my ear almost sizzle from the change in temperatures.

Kassian brushes my hair behind my shoulder and drops his hand to my back, his fingers gliding along my skin. I close my eyes in satisfaction, sending goosebumps over every inch of my body.

He traces his tips down to the small of my back, grazing over my back dimples and then up through my spine and over my shoulder blades. I shiver against his leg and release a tight breath, clenching my hands together as his touch washes over a sense of calmness.

"Is it helping?" He asks.

"A little," I admit.

My heart felt ice cold inside my scorching body yet I could still feel the tiniest flint of warmth at his small gesture.

"Did I wake you? I question quietly, hating the silence between us.

"No," Kassian says. "I was on my way to bed and I saw you outside."

Kassian's fingers begin to switch up patterns and shapes, gliding his fingers like skaters on ice. I couldn't stop shuddering at the pleasure that waved through my body. It was clear that my wolf wanted more but this was perfect for me.