Running

Running. Thats all ive done when it started. The only thing that runs threw my head is run, eat, survive. I had promised my mom that i would try and survive this world.

-Flash back-

I screamed as i saw my mom being bit by my brother. "Jacod stop!" I scream.

A moan noise came from him as he turned around. nlood ran down his face. His eyes were no longer their loving brown but instead a frightening whitish color. He stumbled his way towards me and his arms were out streched towards me.

"Jacod, Jacod stop!" I scream backing away from him but he only came closer.

I hear a running noise and seconds Jacod's body went limp and dad pull a knife from his head. "Are you hurt?" Dad asked scaredly.

Teaes poored from my eyes as i shook my head no. He pulled me in his arms and i cried in his chest. "W-Whats h-happening D-Daddy?" I cried.

"The world has come to an end." He says running his fingers threw my brown hair.

"M-Mark." Mom's voice was a soft whisper.

"Momma." I say running out of my dad's arms and over to mom.

"Baby girl you have to beat this." She whispers.

"Momma you can't leave me." I say burying my head into her chest.

"Baby the world isnt going to be the same anymore," she lifts my head from her chest, "and your going to be one to survive it."

"Momma dont leave." I cry more.

"Baby there are going to be things that are going to be just like Jacod was, " dad says sitting beside us on the floor, "and the only way to kill them is the head."

"D-Daddy y-you cant leave." I say shooting my head up.

"Sweetheart im bit," he pulls off his lether jacket and his shoulder was covered in blood, "im gonna hurt you if i go with you."

"Baby we love you." Mom whispers then her breathing stopped.

"M-Momma?" I say hoping she will answer.

Dad quickly put his knife threw her temple. I shreaked and dad pulled me in his arms. "Your going to put this knife threw my head." He says handing me the bloody knife.

I repeatedly shake my head no as I look at the knife. "N-No." I studder out.

"Please baby girl my wolf is hurting and so is my body," he says placing the knife in my hands, "help end it."

He then stopped breathing. I shooted away from him and my back hit the wall on the other side of the room. I watch his body. After about five minutes he started to move. Moans and groand come from his mouth. His eyes open and show the same frightening whitish color Jacods had.

A sod excaped me. My dad started to come my way and when he grabbed my foot i quickly put the knife threw his head.

-End

I have always ran sence that day. I am scared to be around other living people. I am scared of this world. I am scared of everything.

I am alone except for my wolf. My wolf is the only reason i havent put a bullet threw my head. She reminds me that my mom told me i could beat this world. She reminds me that there is a hope somewhere. She reminds me that our mate is still out there.