Chapter 24

Wait, hold that thought. Sabrina's ex is the leader of The Royals! Fuck, now the battle got a lot personal.

I try to compose myself as he begins talking.

*Ashton's p.o.v*

        My men surrounded the area as I got closer to their Don and his little girlfriend. Since I was always wearing a mask, no one expected me to be the Don of The Royals.

"Ashton", Sabrina gritted her teeth.

"Good day to you too". I heard a huge growl coming from her boyfriend.

"Don Damien. What a joke! You think you can bring this empire high like your father did? You're nothing like him", I taunted him.

"How are you even the Don of The Royals?. You're not even a real member". Damien looked beyond confused.

I let out a dry laugh. "That's where you're wrong. Remember the previous Don that your beloved father killed? That was my father!"

I was expecting him to be remorseful not to scoff at me. "Stop kidding yourself. Did you bribe your way through it?"

"No! Knight was my father. He had an affair with his wife's best friend, Claire. My mother was the true love of his life. And since Meredith couldn't have children, he made me the heir to the Mafia". The duo were finally understanding as I watched them nod their heads lightly.

"Why didn't you ever tell me who you really were when we were together?", Sabrina asked, her face held so much emotion.

I really wanted her back no matter what.

"I didn't want to scare you. It's a..."

"Now I am". How I wish I could ran to her and tell her that I'm sorry. If looks could kill, I would be dead by the glares Damien was giving me.

"Cut with the chitchat and tell us why you're here". The boyfriend wasn't having it.

"I'd rather let you find out yourself"

"Is this some kind of game to you?"

"No love..."

"Dont call her that!"

Oops! I hit his buttons.

"No need to go all Alpha male on me"

A loud bang hit the docks. Since I knew what it was, I was completely unfazed about it.

"What was that?!" Sabrina screamed at me. The clicking of heels was heard as someone walked towards us. The sound came to an end next to me.

"You?". Damien and his little girlfriend looked shocked. Their eyes threatened to fall out of their sockets.

"Bianca darling", I said, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Ashton...",she cooed and leaned into me to give me a peck.

"Your kisses are always delicious". She blushes a light shade of pink.

I've known this Hispanic babe for a long time. We met after what happened to her sister, Olivia. Thinking about her brought back a lot of memories.  Olivia was my everything. I loved her so much and literally killed for her. We could have been happy together if she wasn't a traitor. If she hadn't met The Scorpions, none of what happened would have happened. That story would be told another time.

"I'll deal with you later. Now what was that sound?", Sabrina demanded.

"We didn't just here to have a little chat. I came to 'borrow'..." I air quote, "... a few things"

"A few things. What the hell?!". Damien balled his hands into fists.

"Babe, calm down", the blonde tried to calm him down. "Wait, I don't hear any fighting anymore. What's going on?"

"Your boys might be taking a little nap after I gave them each a shot of ecstasy",Bianca twirled the syringe in her hand.

"Wouldn't want them interrupting on this conversation you know". I grinned widely to tease him.

"Talk! Let's get this over with".

Lover boy, you think the bad blood is just between the two of us huh? Well, Bianca is also a victim of your Mafia's wickedness".

"How? She only met me a few years ago"

"True. I was just tryna get info from you. I had to do something to avange my sister's death, Olivia".

"Okay Bianca but...",Sabruns tired to speak.

"She was my everything and you killed her. You're a murderer", she spat in Damien's face.

"Oh my God, stop it already. I. Did. Not. Kill. Her. Olivia was one of my closest friends. She came running to us for help. I had no idea that was a Royal. When I found out that she was sent to sly from us, I was dissspointed so I kicked her out of my territory. I let my guard down but I did not kill her. The Scorpions don't kill females and you know that". The last statement was directed to me.

Bianca looked conflicted. "I don't believe you. I saw what she wrote in her diary. She said you were out to kill her"

"We found out someone was being a rat and I swore to kill whoever it was but I never thought it would be her. I couldn't bring myself to kill her"

Fuck, she's gonna believe him.

"Enough! You're just a liar. I'll make sure you pay for what you did to my father and her sister. Mark my words"

"You wouldn't dare", Sabrina grimaced.

"Oh he would. Even if it means hurting your loved ones. Your friends or perhaps dear mommy and daddy", Bianca threatened.

Damn, she lookes so hot being a badass. I am a very lucky guy.

Sabrina gulped and visibly shook with fear. Damien held her in his arms to calm her down. Ugh, I should be the one hugging her.

Yes, I'm selfish for wanting two women.

Just then, my phone rings. I answer the calm to a very happy Theadore.

"What's good?". Everyone turns their heads to me.

"We were able to take half of their merchandise. The Scorpions  may be awake by now. The merchandise is safe at the base with us"

"Good job man. I'll see you later. Send the helicopter"

"Right away". I hanged up. The job was done.

I look behind Damien to see one of The Scorpions. He's got a caramel skin tone so I'm guessing that's Damien's relative.

"Is everyone okay?", Sabrina asks  with concern aritten on her face.

"Yeah", he sounded a bit drowsy.

Just then, wind gushed towards us as my helicopter arrived, hovering above us. The pilot let down the ladder.
"We'll, its been fun but I'm sorry I can't stick around for long". Bianca started climbing to the top.

"You son of a bitch!", Damien growled and I held unto the ladder as we flew away.

* * **
Damn, who saw that coming? Ashton is the Don of The Royals and wants Damien and Sabrina dead. Will he be able to succeed with his ambition for power?

Find our in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends💜✌🏼👅.