Chapter 16

A/N: *Steamy or mature scenes ahead. You may skip if you're not comfortable with such scenes. Don't read this in front of your parents😏 *

*Sabrina's p.o.v*

          After the game, the girls and I went to the girls bathroom to dress. Thank goodness Yasmine had an extra dress. Finished with our make-up, we all head to the after party. I'm not really sure if it was Coach or one of the boys who organised it but hell we're going. The ride to the venue was full of hysterical laughter and obnoxious scream-singing. Not a word, I know. Once we get there, we're created by loud pop music. A bouncer is outside acting rather as security. I'm about to Damien who's throwing the party when the door opens.

"WHAT'S UP HARVARD?!", Riccardo yells from inside. How did he...

"As you all know, this awesome party was all my doing. Let's all give a cheer for The Crimsons". The whole place is full of "woo" and "Go Crimsons". I just giggle at their happiness.

"Now let's get fucked up!", Marcus adds up and everyone goes wild.

Animals.

A hand not so discreetly, wraps around my waist. I smile and lean into his chest. Damien peppers kisses along my neck before whispering in my ear.

"I'm gonna go hang with the boys. Don't go anywhere". I nod and he chuckles before walking to the other side. The girls drag me to the couch near the bar.

Desireé taps the counter to get the bartender's attention. A blonde guy about our age turns around smiling. His blue eyes are so intense that I feel them piercing through my skin.

"Hi. What can I gotcha?". That accent though.

"Are you Australian?", I ask just to be sure.

"Yah!". There goes that goofy smile again. I nod

"I'll have the strawberry vodka soda"

"Same"

"Sex on the beach for me", I order.

"But before that, shots!", Desireé says excitedly.

"Your finest tequila please", Yasmine tells the bartender. He shakes his head clearly amused by our eagerness to get wasted. It takes a few minutes for him to fill our glasses.

"Here you go"

"This is to The Crimsons, to us, to college and to not giving a fuck!", Desireé toasts.

"Yasss!", Yasmine and I yell back before we each take a shot. Let me say, that burns hard. We take another round of shots before Yasmine begins a conversation.

"So... You and Damien are a thing now huh?". She wiggles her eyebrows.

I giggle. "Yazzy, stop. Yeah we are, finally"

Desireé chuckles. "We know you've wanted him for a long time now. Even the guys were rooting for you two"

"How do you feel? Are you happy?"

"Yes. Damien makes me so happy that I almost forget that I used to hate him". We all laugh at what I said.

"Don't worry. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Not with the way he looks at you", Yasmine pipes in.

"And how does he look at me?"

"Like you're one fine bambi", she says with this ridiculous flirty face causing me to giggle.

"On the real, if he ever hurts you, I'll make sure to kill him. Literally", Desireé says with all seriousness. I gulp.

"You heard her", Yasmine tells me. I shake my head, taking a sip of my cocktail drink.

* * *
          Halfway with my drink, the girls are completely drunk. I don't even know how they've consumed so much alcohol in a short period.
"That's my song! Let's dance". With that, we move to the dance floor.

I sway my hips letting my body move with the beat. We horribly scream our heads of to the pop song and laugh. Okay, I'm a little tipsy. Desireé trips on her foot but Julian arrives just in time before her head could hit the floor. Marcus comes behind Yasmine and they start grinding on each other.

The song changes to 'Blood, streets & tears', a Doja cat, BTS remix. I look around the drunken teenagers around the room and see Riccardo with his shirt off shoving his tongue down a girl's throat.

Oh my moochi

Damien walks up to me and kisses my forehead. I peck his lips and pull away but he pulls me back to him, reconnecting our lips.

Like you
Like you
Send your location

His hands snake down my back. I put mine around his neck.

We belong and I can't be without you
I can't
Can't find no one like you

Damien sinks his teeth into my collarbone. I throw my head back releasing a satisfied moan. He groans in pleasure and squeezes my butt cheeks.

Damn papi are you warry?
Stop comparing
Cause its motherfuckin' scary
Tryna keep him cause I found em
Let a hoe know
I ain't motherfuckin' sharing.

I find myself smiling to the lyrics. Damien pulls away leaving me whimpering from the loss of his touch. He laughs at my reaction before cupping my face in his hands.

"We better stop before we fuck right here", he whispers in my ear. I look up at him, both our eyes full of lust. Immediately understanding my silent plea, he picks me up, carrying me upstairs.

Damien finds an empty room and puts me on the bed, locking the door behind him. I walk up to him and suck on his neck. He lets out a moan and I smile at the effect I have on him. I don't know how but my hand finds his 'little friend' which is full on erect. He pulls back smirking at me. I go red, hiding my face with my hair.

Damien grabs my chin, making me look back at him. "That was naughty. Good girls go to heaven and bad girls like you get in my bed"

Oh fuck!

He looks at me, his eyes devouring my body. "Undress"
I immediately obey him and take my dress off leaving me in my underwear.

He shakes his head. "Everything". I then proceed to take off my bra and thong. Damien picks me up and lays me on the bed. He straddles me while looking at my body beneath him. It's like he's studying every inch of my body.

"Perfect. You're so beautiful", he mutters under his breath. I smile, glad that I'm pleasing him.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. Fuck me already", I whine.

"Good. Be warned though. If your legs aren't shaking and you aren't crying, then we aren't done yet". I literally squirm after hearing that.

Damien takes of his clothes followed by his boxers. I bite my lip in anticipation when I look at his length. He kisses me down my neck to my stomach before grabbing one of breasts. He sucks one while squeezing the other. I roll my eyes back.

Damien moves his head down and soon his face is buried between my legs. His tongue licks my clit.

"Damien..."

He continues to lick and suck on my folds before pumping two fingers in me. On reaching my orgasm, my legs start to shake. Damien pulls back.

"Uh uh, don't cum till I say so", he demands before slamming fully into me, all in one thrust.

* * *
Longest chapter yet...
Oooh! It happened.
Don't forget to vote y'all. 😂✌🏼

Next chapter soon.