Chapter 14

A/N: Been writing Sabrina & Damien's p.o.v s so I'm tryna switch it up a bit.
Wanna bring the thoughts of the other characters out. Enjoy‼️🤞
Warning: Unedited...

*Yasmine's p.o.v*

She pulls me to her side and we take off before the boys could catch up to us. You might be wondering 'what in the world is going on?'. Trust me, I don't even know.

"Why are we running?!", I yell at Desireé but it sounds more of a shriek as I almost run into someone.

"They're after us!!", she yelled back. I know that, but why?...

I stop to catch my breath us we hide in an empty classroom. All of a sudden, Desireé starts laughing. I narrow my eyes at her. We may be related but damn, sometimes I just don't know what goes on in that head of hers.

"What's so funny?"

"I... drew boobs on the... back of his shirt"

"Julian's?"

She nods then we erupt in fit of laughter. I'm always down to embarrass Julian. He seems the easiest target. We stay there for a few minutes and decide it's time to leave. As soon as we step out of the classroom, my body is thrown over the shoulder of someone. And I say, he felt very musculine.

"Aah Jules! Put me down!", Desireé whines as Julian carries her away to the parking lott.

Who's holding me then?

My question is answered sooner than expected.
"Yazzy, you seem to be getting much comfortable than I'd expect", a smooth and husky voice says. It wouldn't take a genius to guess who it is.

"Very funny Marcus", I say with an eye roll. He starts walking to the parking lott.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, young lady", he says in a fake mean tone which manages to send shivers down my spine.

"How did you know?", I whisper.

"I know you roll your eyes whenever your being sarcastic", Marcus states blatantly.

Who knew he was so observant? *eye roll*

I'm about to ask Marcus to put me down when he throws me down. He threw me into something because I feel some warm liquid on me. I shriek when I realize it's paint. Someone grabs my hand to pull me up. Desireé. She's also covered in paint. A hysterical laughter follows as we turn our heads to see the boys. This just makes my anger boil up.

"Really? Desireé draws boobs and you cover us in paint?"

"Oh come on, it was fun though", Marcus grins at me.

"It makes you two more colourful", Julian interjects.

"True. The pink shade really brings your eyes out Yazz", Riccardo teases making the boys double up in laughter.

Desireé huffs next to me and pulls me to the direction of the girls locker room.

"I hope you have a bright day!", Riccardo yells from behind.

"Fuck you!", Desireé retorts.

* * *

In no less than ten minutes, we make it to the Girl's locker room then head to the showers. Just then I remember that we didn't bring clothes to change into so I decide to text Sabrina.

Me: Bri
Major emergency. Colourful situation. Grab us some spare clothes and get here.
FAST!

Shit, she's supposed to be with Damien. Three dots come up notifying me that she's typing.

SassyBrina: No worries. Damien dropped me off. I'm on my way.

Me: Thanks. I owe you

SassyBrina: Of course you do

I smile at her cockiness. Desireé comes out of the showers, a towel wrapped around her body. She's also realize we don't have clothes.

"Don't worry. Sabrina's coming"

She nods and sits on the bench in the locker room.
I then take my clothes off, disposing them in the bin then step into the shower. My body relaxes as the water washes the paint off me. After rubbing my chestnut hair, I dry myself with a towel and jump out of the shower. Walking into the locker room, I'm harshly pushed back inside.

"What the... Brina? Why would you push me?!!"

She puts her hand over my mouth. "Shush. You don't wanna know what's going on back there"

Giving her a skeptical look, I shrug it off with a nod. Sabrina tosses some clothes to me. Quickly, I change into a a high-waisted black jeans and a pastel pink off-sholuder. I look up to her giving her one of those, 'how do I look?' faces. She gives me a thumbs up, to which I return with a sly smile. Our silly interaction is interrupted by the sound of someone being pushed against the lockers followed by a whimper? Is that moaning?

I quickly run into locker room to find out what's going on. The scene in front me leaves me dead in my tracks. Oh boy... Desireé and Julian engrossed in a heated make out session.

Desireé being half naked wraps her legs around Julian's torso. She moves her hand down his chest as he intensifies the kiss. Julian's hand move to her inner tigh pushing the towel up a little. That does it. A very intentional cough leaves my lips making the duo jump away from each other.

Beside me, Sabrina cackles at the two. "It's about time"

"We love you two and all.. But seriously, get a room!", I yell at them with a playful glare.
Julian scratches the back of his head with his once perfect hair now dishevelled before muttering 'sorry'.

"I'll go change now", Desireé announces as she runs off into the shower room. We all laugh at her beet red face.

"When did you even get here?", I curiously ask with an eyebrow raised.

Julian's lips tug up in a smirk. "My needy girlfriend called me up to apologise and said she needed some sugar"

I immediately cringe at his innuendo waving my hand dismissively at him. Desireé walks back in wearing a cream jumper with her hair in a ponytail. She walks up to her boyfriend who gives her a peck on the lips. I playfully gag at their cuteness causing her to shoot daggers at me.

Sabrina pushes me forward as we walk out of the locker room with the couple behind us. I'm cracking a joke about Desireé's prank when I see Sabrina tense up next to me. I follow her eyes to find a blonde guy in his 6 foot glory staring straight at her.

"Who's that?"

"Ash-ton", Sabrina replies gritting her teeth.

"Her ex unfortunately", Julian says with a hardened expression.
Looking at the expressions on their faces, I can tell this guy is bad news.

What did he do to get everyone's panties in a twist?

* * *
Looks like Ashton is back for some drama.
Who else hates him? Cause I know I do. What did you think about Yasmine's side of the story?

Next update soon... ✌🏼💜