Epilogue

General Thaddeus Ross had thoughts about Kerry. Most of them were good, another half.....well, lets just keep it at that.
General clearly saw Betty in Kerry, but there was this...ecstatic or, flare in Kerry's heart. She was abnormal, but in a way that can help so much people. Kerry didn't know yet, but she would soon help the world, General would tell her when she could go back home.

General thought about Bruce, he was so angry when he found out that Bruce and Betty had a child behind his back, especially if it was with Bruce. General wanted to kill the Hulk ever since the accident that put him and Betty in the hospital. Bruce showed up, just for Betty, and General was in good health, but when he saw Bruce....oh, that was infuriating. And, that was the last time General saw Bruce, and the beast within him. Until years later, when the Accident happened. That's how General lost Betty. Not by death, by leaving. Oh, that was the worst day of Thaddeus's life. He thought he won, but in the end, he lost, and decide to try and look for his only daughter. Of course, he hasn't made, any progress at all.
See, General has a Gamma tracer, so anyone with Gamma poisoning would be located immediately. One green dot was Bruce, but when General saw two dots on the tracer screen, he thought that was Betty, and well, instead, he got a granddaughter.

But Kerry and Bruce shared a relationship, very similar to Bruce and Betty's. That's when General gave up with Bruce, he let him live his life, and now, Bruce has a daughter, a beautiful, kind, but stubborn child. And one who often speaks her mind nowadays.

It was around 12 am or so as General walked around the jet room (as the soldiers called it) at the base. He looked at the fighter jets that brought back bad memories. He shook it off as he heard rapid footsteps running towards him from some angle. He turned around to see Malcolm, his soldier in the helicopter, looking frantic, and scared.
"Sir," he said, "You've got to see this!"

General follows him to a hallway, which lead to a door, and inside was where the Gamma tracer was. "Look at this," Malcolm said, he sat in a swirly chair, and pointed to two dots on the screen. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but those two dots are here." General said. Malcolm looked up at General. "That's not all." he said. Malcolm turned back around, and moved the screen to show the states around Virginia. General's eyes widened when he saw a dot in New Jersey. He leaned forward to he screen, shocked. "Oh my god..." he said. He knew exactly who that third dot was. He thought he would never find that dot. But now he did. And that third dot, was her.

********************************************************************************************************

Do expect a sequel!
Yes, yes, after a few books with JA, there will be a sequel, now, I know I will be late even though AoU is coming out soon, so bear with me guys! 😬😂
Plus if it comes out on DVD, I'll have the movie for some future books hmmmm.....😂
Anyways,
Thanks guys ✌️