🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹

Start from the beginning

Then again he kiss her lips again deeply and but soon they break their kiss because sofia start cough

Then again he kiss her lips again deeply and but soon they break their kiss because sofia start cough.then he make her sit and give her water to drink.

Chen (worried): Hey...what happens to you...?

Sofia (control herself): I am ok...

Chen (worried): Really...?

Sofia: I...I...think I should get...re...ready.

Then she get stand and ran trowed to the washroom and lock the door again blood start coming from her mouth and nose.

Sofia (to herself): What happen to me.

Other side chang an and meli again awake and they both look at each others.

Chang an (smile): I really glad that I came back because of that I get my family also a beautiful girl.

Then meli smile to him and they both get ready.

Other side a girl she warm a mask and talking with someone.

Girl: I know what I have to do...you doesn't worry about that.

Other person: But remember he can't get to know anything as he doesn't get hurt...

Girl (smile): I can't understand whom actually you love...but don't worry nothing will happen.

Then they cut the call.

Girl: I know what am I doing but I doesn't do this because you said to me.I do this because of myself.

In the afternoon sofia is in a call with Alisha.

Sofia: This is what happen to me.

Alisha (worried): Sofia...I can't tell anything like this so please tomorrow morning come to the my clinic.

Sofia: Ok.

Cristy and Chen is in a park and talking with each others.

Cristy: Chen I think you should tell her everything now...

Chen (smile): No...need she know everything before marrying me.

need she know everything before marrying me

Cristy (shocked): What...that's mean she marry you after knowing everything.

that's mean she marry you after knowing everything

Chen (smile): Yeah.

Cristy: but when and how...?

Then he tell everything what happen that day and about their marriage cristy's eyes get weird open after listening to this.

Cristy (shocked): That means marriage is doing by force.

Chen (sadly): Yeah...that time I doesn't have another way but now she forgiven me.

Cristy (smile): Well...congrats bro.

Vhen (happily): Ok...now I will go because my wife is waiting for me.

Saying this he ran trowed to his car and go from there.

Cristy (herself): surly a impatient guy.

Sofia is come out from her room because for go trowed ro the kitchen but she again feel dizziness and she hold her head. Slowly slowly she came down  from lander but before that she start vomiting blood and she suddenly get faint and get down from lander.

Shen is in his office but suddenly she feel stranger and because of windy there have sofia's picture and it fall down and get broken.

He get shocked then he get down and get that picture tears start rolling from his eyes.

Shen (to himself): What happen to me...why my tears came out like this...? I...I feel something happen.
God please save my Rechal but...but I think I should call her once.

Chen also came to home and he brought sofia's favourite foods nut he was about to go but his heart start beating faster than ever

Chen (to himself): What happen to me...why my heart beating like this...?

Then he go trowed to the door and knock.to the door but no one open the door. He again and again knock but no respond.

Chen (in mind): What happen...why she isn't open the door. (Then something remember) maybe she is in the washroom.

Then he get his duplicate key and open the door. He keep all the foods on sofa and go trowed to the lander as soon as he go there he get shocked to see the viewing.tears start following his eyes.

Chen (loudly): Sofia...

To Be Continues...