♖Chapter 8♖

-/-/- credits to the wonderfull @OBLXCHEARTS for there amazing idea -/-/-
-/-/-there will be a reference to sexuality if you have any problems with that sorry but idgaf-/-/-

-/-/-Lucas's POV -/-/-

"Do yo-where here ! "Dylan says cutting Nick off .We get out of the car walking into Dylan's house "my parents are out so we have the house to ourself "I nod along with Liv giving a small 'ok'.

We've been sitting on his lounge watching a movie for a while "do you guys want to get some food then go cause it's like a 1hour and a half till we go "yeh that sounds good " Nick reply's "I nod in agreement "sure " Dylan smiles "ok we'll do one of you want to come because it's probably easier "yeh I'll go " Olivia says looking at me for reassurance" I think for a minute and nod ,"ok so what do you guys want ?"

Me and Nick where sitting here in a comfortable silence the only sound the movie .I feel a stare and I look over to Nick seeing him looking over my face "what?" I ask in a soft tone with a little amusement "you hairs are so pretty it looks so
fluffy"once he realised what he said he covers his moth and looks down his curly hair trying to cover his blush "I didn't me-I think your eyes are really pretty the Blue is so ,mesmerising " i say with a smile at the end he blushes more and tries to hide it with his hands I move c,over so there's a small gap between us "hey ,hey don't hide your blush form me it makes you look cuter "a big smile comes on to his face he pulls his hands down and then starts playing "you really think so ?" He asks shyly I chuckle shaking my head I put my hand up to his cheek and lean in "I know so ,you wanna no how much I now so?" He nods and leans in more leaving a small gap between out lips and soon enough there's no gap. His lips are like silk I bit on his lip making him let out a soft moan our tongues intertwine He leans into me making me lay back him on top of me his hands running trough my hair I hear the door open and "hey guys where back " we both sit up Nick moving to the side he was in I try to fix my hair earning a small chuckle from Nick I roll my eyes playfully with a smile just as Dylan and Olivia come in with Macca's (Mc Donald's) , liv gives me a wired glance but she just shrugs it off .

-

We where in the car going to the race track Dylan and liv in the front me and Nick in the back sharing playful glances at one another "so Nick you racing to night " I watch nick start playing with his hands and rings witch I know Liv does when her anxiety starts coming "yeh ,but I'm up against some good racers" I put my hand on his leg making sure Dylan and liv don't notice "I'm sure you'll do grate ,love " I whisper in his ear making him blush I smirk at it and look back out the window my hand still resting in the same spot .

We where all standing on the side closest to nicks car there where 5 racers including him I recognised almost all of them they started up there engines and Nick did to go his sick car with a green themed custom wrap and all the gear mine and Liv's have and just like that the race started .

-

I soon see the familiar green car and a yellow one racing to the finish line Nick quickly sees the yellow car getting in front she speeds I front doings 360 across the race line ,a huge smile comes across my lips one that is very rare we all run over to him with others congratulations coming to him .After the crowed backed down a bit we where just talking "hey I'm gonna go put this in the garage " nick says motioning up towards the garage's " Dylan and liv start walking away and nick drives up to the garage and I just stand there "lu you coming " I think for a mutiny bitting my lip "actually I'll go see if Nick needs help "
Liv looks at me and then gives a nod Dylan nods "yeh you probably should sometimes that boy doesn't at know his left from his right " he says with amusements give them a nod and sly smile and walk up the the garage I walk in to see Nick looking at what's under the popped up hood I come up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his cheek "you did a really good race today " he turned around in my arms and put his around my neck "thanks "he says looking down I smirk at he's cuteness and shyness I un wrap one of my hands lifting his chin and looking back at his gleaming eyes I lean in slowly not not wanting to push anything on him "dam it hurry up and kiss me " he says and crashes our lips together . I pull him closer while his back leans on the car his hands going to my hair mine hounds going under his shirt rubbing them up and down we pull away for air "I ...I like you " I breath out Dylan smile grows bigger "I like you too " I tilt my head and lean in and kiss him again feeling like everything is ok for once ,but a phone ringing interrupts us "what's taking you guys so long? , never mind just hurry up D "Liv's voice come thought the phone one of my hands still around Nicks waist and his resting around my shoulders "yeh well be there in a sec we thought there was a problem with the ...oil ,but it's fine " I say glancing at Nick whose eyeing at me lustfully with a big smile on his face "ok we'll see you in a minute " "yeh bye " I say cutting the call and putting the phone back in my jeans we look at each other and start making out again "come on Luca we need to go "
"Ok and ,Luca ? " He nods "your nick name ,for now I probably change it every day " he say making me smile at him we start walking out to the car but Nick stops me and fixes my hair "ok now let's go's "we walk to the car and get in .

-

"Ok guy see you tomorrow "Dylan says giving liv a hug and me a bro hug "yeh " liv says and I nod as Nick gives Liv a hug then me one "see you latter ,Carlos " I say referring to his last name "you to ,cobra "he says with a playfulness and a wink I smile then me and liv walk up to the door giving nick and Dylan a final bye and going to the door opening it as it's now only 11:45 we walk in seeing Enzo ,Matteo and Alessandro on the lounge talking all with computers I give Enzo a nod he does back "what are you doing home now " Alessandro asks "we where out with friends at a ,movie ?" Liv answers Alessandro just sighs "ok we'll maybe can you tell us guys next time ?" Liv and me share a look and nods "ok " liv says then we start walking up the stairs.

-

I sat up as I just finished texting Nick good night and I saw Liv on her phone just looking at Instagram while leaning up against the head board " Liv , can I tell you something " I say looking up and putting my phone down she looks at me in concern "yeh,yeh sure " "I..I k" I try to think of how to say it "fuck it " I whisper " I kissed nick and told him I liked him and he likes me to " Liv looks shocked and then jumps on me hugging me "I'm so happy for you Lucas ,also does this mean I can date someone " she says also amused "if you have to but , please can I meet him before or maybe you just may never like any one ,that works " she hit me playfully "so, Nick " I shake my head "why did I tell you this " "because I'm the best twin sister and we tell each other everything and you would never lie to me as I never would to you " I nod "that sounds right " .

-/-/-//|~-//-/-/-/-/-/-~-/-/-/-//-/-/|//-/-/-//-/-/~/-/-/-/-/-//-|/-/-/-/|~|/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/\~\-/-/-/|-|/-/-/-/-//-/-~|~||/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-|~-/-//-/-~-//-/|

-/-hey guys I know this book is about the brother and the twins but I just felt like this would be a really nice touch and something like this for liv maybe i dont know yeh and credit to the name at the top thank you for this amazing idea and I think I won't brake them up in the story because I think it's gonna be really cute but hope you like it -/ - /-

-/-/- 1524 -words -/-/-

-/-/- have a good day / night and please go follow me at roses_jsj On Instagram and rosesj2004 snap chat -/-/-

Snapchat - rosesj2004
Instagram -roses_jsj

-/-/- Follow if you want also I am only 13 I just thought you guys should know bc yeh -/~/-

-/-/-ok I need HELP
WHAT SHOULD NICK nick name BE FOR LUCAS ?-/-/-
Help me

-S.R.J