Chapter 6

-/-/- Olivia's POV -/-/-

"Hey ,hey I'm here " I push Lucas's head to my chest his breath slowly matching my Harte pace I hold him closer "hey it's fine it was just a dream " I repeat in his ear until he is fully calmed down ."I'm sorry " he says looking down "don't be " he shakes his head "no I have to every night I wake you up because of some stupid- no don't be you'd do the same for me and you do when I have my panic attacks so don't be sorry ever " he nods and walk off to have a shower I grab my computer and start looking for one 'Samuel Ivanov".

"Um Liv ,look" I read over the screen and get a few parts

Contract :Olivia Angelo Cobra Is to marry Samuel Feodore Ivanov once of age in return The Italian Mafia we have never ending protection from the Russian Mafia .

Punishment:They or Those who object against this shall suffer a punishment declared buy the other side and the Alliance shall be broken or they shall be forced to complete the contract.

"We need to do something once your 17 you can married to him " i nod "I know ,but what are we going to do " Lucas and me share a silence until he looks up and smirks "I know exactly what we are going to do" we both sit down and he starts explaining ."No wonder they call you a devil " I say after hearing the plan "well your a Angel ,hells one " we both share a playfully evil look .

We get dressed for school 'cough' hell 'cough' .I grab our leather jackets and guns and pass Lucas's  his before walking down stairs while running the plan trough my head. "Morning twins " Lorenzo says in a cold voice while reading a news paper who even reads newspapers any more "you feel the love "Lucas whispers to me I chuckle along with Leonardo he smiles at me and Lucas I just nod to him and Lucas just looks at his phone .Lucas nudges me and shows me his phone

Fin
1 mission - $950.000- 2:00pm

HD (Heavens Devil )
1 fight -$550.000- 1:30 am
1 race - $400.000- 12:30pm

HA (Hells Angel )
1 fight -$750.000 - 1:00 am
Hacking job - $450.000 -11:30 pm

I read over it and nod I feel a presence looking over my shoulder and quickly turn the phone off and look to find Alessandro "do you need something?" I ask he moves his look from the now black screen of the phone to my face "no " I nod then pass Lucas his phone after a silent breakfast we make our way to the door Leonardo follows  "remember your showing Samuel around and also" he then lowers his voice "trust is something your shouldn't give out when lies make people " me and Lucas look at each other then nod at him "bye " he nods then we walk out "he trying to warn us we walk to our bikes when we went to put our helmets on Enzo comes up between the two bikes "it's all lies " he says then continues walking to his now Matt black Lamborghini Lucas and me share a look before we put on our helmets and start our bikes .

Once we get off people give us the usual stares like they have nothing better to do then there stares drift off to a new black McLaren 72os it parks and the one and only Samuel Ivanov steps out all the girls get ready for the fresh meat by pulling there skirts up and shirts down but Samuel doesn't notice he just looks around until, his eyes meat mine he winks I roll my eyes and turn to Lucas he puts his arm around my shoulder Lucas gives him a glare before we turn and walk in "you know I'm gonna end up killing him " Lucas says to me once where sitting on the deserted bleachers "we have the plan and also our brothers where the ones that said yes " he agrees hesitant we just sit there until we both hear a noise we turn around "grate" I mumbled then he walks up and sits next to me "aren't you guys meant to help me " I look up at him "they said we where meant to but never said we had to " he puts an arm around my shoulder "well darling you better do as your told and be a ,good girl " he says with a smirk on his face I resist from punching him in the face "well I was thinking maybe you could show me ,Sammy " I lend in "how to be a good girl " i bit my lip  nearly gaging  at the words I'm saying but it's for the plan "I think I could do that " he stands up and takes my hand I nod at Lucas I drag him to the janitors closet while fake giggling .Once we get in he pushes me again the wall and kisses my neck I slowly take my gun out and count in my mind 3 ..... 2 ........1 .The door bursts open Lucas standing there he shuts the door and locks it we both show we have guns in our hands he slowly backs away till he's at the door"now ,Sammy here's the plan " .