You drew this? (Alberto x Artist Reader)

Start from the beginning

You giggled and finished with some touches, especially his hair and eyes.

Once it's complete, you felt like maybe it'll be sweet if you showed it to him now before he leaves.

Maybe it'll be a chance of Alberto liking you.

You got up from the table, making your way to the tower...however the bell rang and all the kids head out, but some didn't watch where there going...they shoved you and made you drop everything on the sand..

"God damn it!" You said to yourself.

You kneeled to pick up your papers and placing them back into your folder...that's when you felt a hand over yours...you froze knowing who's hand that belong to...

You looked up to see Alberto looking back at you.

"U-uhh.." you tried to say something but then Alberto picked up the paper and took a glimpse of what you made. I believe its the sketch you did of him...

His eyes widen, looking real amazed. You can tell from the pupils growing bigger around his iris.

Three words.

Super. Effing. Adorable!!

"Woah..you drew this?" He asked while pointing the picture.

You nodded slowly and turned red, hoping he didn't see you as a total weirdo.

"This is amazing! It looks just like me!! Wish I could draw like you." He smiles sweetly and hands it back to you.

"Say, I've seen you around before! Your that cute girl who draws other people around here!"

Wow...he actually knows who you are! You either feel like screaming or screech...

"Y-yeah." You said softly, putting the paper back to your folder.

You heard him chuckled light hearted "what's your name girl?"

"Y-y/n L/n." You introduced and he gently shakes your hand.

"Piacere Y/n." He said in a low tone, which made you feel like your day dreaming again...sadly you aren't...the only thing you need to do, is don't embarrass yourself.

"So Y/n, you doing anything tomorrow?"

Is watching your cat puke a hair ball and watching over your brother/sibling count as doing something?

"Not really..why?"

He looks down and back up at you. "I was wondering we can hang out in my hideout, you can teach me some drawing skills."

He wants you to teach him how to draw?!

Again...don't embarrass yourself.

"Id love that Alberto." You answered.

Then he grabbed your pen off the sand and gently writes something on your arm, which had to be his phone number. When he was finished, he hands the pen back to you.

"Call me whenever your ready tomorrow." He smiled softly and went to grab his stuff, getting ready to head on home.

"Ciao, A-Alberto." You waved and he does the same.

You are hyped to teach him! Maybe it'll bring you two closer!!

--The next morning--

You dressed into something cute and cozy, your not trying too hard, just wanna look presentable to your crush.

You went to grab some extra pencils and paper for the activity, maybe some colored pencils and paints as well, placing them in your backpack.

It appears your all set. Now you went to the phone in the kitchen, dialing Alberto's number.