The Book Of 'Elis'

Start from the beginning

She nodded and said-" They are still searching. Luna Megan and Mr. Ben are working on the case. Have you not know about this yet?"

I nodded as I sadly pout and said-" I was too busy with Felix and today he was supposed to be here... And he is late". I looked once more towards the way hoping he would come now at any time.

Junnie frowned as she looked at me with weird eyes as I asked-" What?"

She replied in a worried tone-" aren't you believing Felix a too little more than you should?"

I ignored her looks as I keep watching the ways of Felix as I said-" Uhm... you are mistaking Junnie, he is a good person I am sure I am not doing anything bad by helping him. Besides You know how he had suffered so long, I just want to help him just like I have always helped you guys. Moreover, how can I just deny he is helping me so much? He is the reason I know now about my mom and I should know about my powers too!!! It isn't wrong to know about what is mine." I sighed as I looked at her with hopeful eyes-" I must  know my powers to save this country Junnie"

She gave me a weird look as she nodded and said slowly-" Okay..., just be careful okay?"

I quickly looked at her asking-" Are you not coming with us today?"

She nodded as she said-" No... I have to meet Brad today. Jenny and John's wedding will be held soon. I will be helping her. But don't worry I know you will succeed. I will meet you at night okay?"

I gave her a nod as I smiled a little hugging her one last time before she left. I waited for Felix for some time more as I stood up, walking towards the gate. It was evening now. I tapped my feet in frustration as I was thinking what was taking so long? As I finally saw him coming inside from the gate... He saw me too as he quickly came over. 

I quickly asked-" Did you find it?"

He smiled a little as he said-" Don't be impatient princess, we will find it"

I frowned and asked-" But you said, you are going to find it today? where have you been? have you not found it yet?"

His face turned serious as he replied-" I want you to come with me"

I asked-" where?"

" Somewhere where we would find answers" he replied.

I was impatient and I sighed heavily as I nodded my head in a yes. We sneaked out of the school secretly, as he took me somewhere"

 We sneaked out of the school secretly, as he took me somewhere"