Day 3 - When The Slate Claps

"And..... cut! Okay, good take both of you!" Director Lit yelled out, lifting his head away from the monitor screen.

Kongpob and Arthit were pulled out of their little kissing trance as they separated somewhat unwillingly. Kongpob dropped one last peck even after the 'cut', which Arthit returned, much to his surprise. He had missed this, severely. The pair of lips he used to be able to claim as his. He fought against his own instincts to pull the elder man in for yet another round of making out.

"The two of you can take a small break while we adjust the lighting and cameras for the close up shots!"

Arthit panted lightly, now snapped out of his own haze. He averted his eyes from the person in front of him, refusing to look Kongpob in the eye as he darted his eyes around. He had accidentally let his own desires take over during the kiss. It was no longer his character 'Krist' who had been kissing 'Singto'. It had been Arthit kissing 'Singto'. Or should he say Arthit trying to kiss Kongpob. He didn't know anymore. He could only pray that Kongpob wouldn't be able to tell the difference, or recognise his kiss.

He had managed to keep up their facade of being just a senior and junior from the same acting faculty all throughout their shoot. Well, at least up until today. Their previous scenes only had light pecks or chaste kisses but today, today was the culmination of emotions between their characters which resulted in the make out scene they had just filmed. In bed no less. With their legs currently intertwined and their bodies pressed firmly against each other, Arthit didn't know who he was trying to kid if he said that he no longer loved Kongpob.

There were phantom tingles from the spot the little 'K' tattoo behind his ear laid, beneath layers of concealer. The last proof of their 3 year relationship in college before they broke up, right before Kongpob's debut. He secretly wondered if Kongpob had permanently removed his matching 'A'. Arthit sighed, he knew that this would have happened the minute that it was announced Kongpob would be the starring actor alongside him - that all the feelings he had tucked away wouldl resurface one by one.

"P'Arthit," Kongpob's soft voice broke him out of his reverie, his breath fanning his face. "What was that kiss about?"

"What do you mean what was it about?" Arthit feigned ignorance, his voice going up a notch. "It was the script obviously." He pushed his body slightly apart from the other, fearing his rising temperature and thundering heart would soon give him away.

"P'Arthit, I know the differences between your kisses. You could fool the whole world but you can't fool me." Kongpob whispered, running his fingers down Arthit's back under the covers where no one could see them.

Arthit shuddered at the caress. Kongpob still knew where to touch him to trigger the most reaction. Clearing his throat, he looked around to make sure no one had their eye on them.

"You're thinking too much into it," he hissed. "I just kissed you according to the script."

Kongpob grinned, fully expecting this reaction from his ex-boyfriend. "Then in that case, I shall be looking forward to more of them." Bringing his hand up from under the covers to tap on the spot where Arthit's tattoo rested, he leaned into his ear, sending another round of goosebumps down the older's body.

"Please take care of me, P'Arthit."

The shoot soon began once again as Director Lit called out angles and instructions to the crew and both actors. Arthit struggled to bring back his character as he mentally chanted in his head.

'You are Krist, not Arthit.'

'Krist.'

'Krist.'

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he reopened them to stare once again deeply into Kongpob's. The clapping of slate was their cue to begin once again. Multiple scenes later, they were back at the same scene that Arthit had been dreading.