Day 6 - P'Arthit stand back!

"P'Arthit! Get behind me!"

"Wh-What! Kongpob! What are you doing!" Arthit sputtered as he was being shoved back the way he came from, till he was pushed right up against the now closed front door.

He tried to step forward once again but was met with his boyfriend's palm against his chest, pinning him firmly to the door.

"0062 what is going on! Let me go!" Arthit yelled out, trying to remove the hand as he flailed his other arm, trying to get his boyfriend to turn around to face him.

"P'Arthit! Just stay behind me! It's okay! I won't let it get to you!" Kongpob responded, maintaining his stance.

"Kongpob! WHAT IS GOING ON!" Arthit bellowed this time around, using his oh-too-familiar head hazer voice on his junior.

Kongpob winced before he turned around sheepishly to face his senior, who was also his now very disgruntled boyfriend. Arthit's jaw dropped as he stared at the items that were in the other hand of the person before him.

A can of insecticide, a fly swatter, and a spatula?

Arthit wondered to himself where his boyfriend might have found a spatula in his room before he realised that he needed to question him. " Kongpob 0062. What in the world are you doing with all that?" He gestured to the 3 items that had somehow been miraculously stuffed into a single hand of his boyfriend's while he secretly wondered exactly how large his hands were.

"It's out to get us P'Arthit! It's evil!" Kongpob replied to Arthit, his body facing him but his eyes furiously darting back to the room space as though looking for something.

Arthit wasn't sure whether he should laugh or cry at his junior's antics. Gently pulling his hand that was still on his chest to take it into his own, he squeezed it softly as he asked, "Kong, exactly what is evil?"

"That thing!"

"What thing Kong? Use your words."

It was rare to see Kongpob this flustered although it really was quite endearing that whilst he was this afraid of whatever it was, he still wanted to protect Arthit from it it seemed.

"It's a roach." Kongpob mumbled, still flushed from his earlier battle. His eyes still flitted around the room, searching for his hidden enemy.

"A what?" Arthit asked incredulously.

"A cockroach P'Arthit! That disgusting creature with six legs, wings and a heinous desire to fly into someone's face!" Kongpob whined, gesturing around to a whole lot of nothing at the moment.

Arthit stood frozen for a minute, furiously blinking as he tried to digest the words that had just left his boyfriend's mouth. As the truth sank in, he started laughing hysterically. It started small at first, then grew to a full blown fit of laughter as he clutched his stomach in pain, tears streaming down his eyes.

"It's not funny Phi!" Kongpob whined indignantly as he held onto Arthit's arm, worried he might actually fall over from laughing too hard.

"Those things have survived since the dinosaur age! You should never look down on them! They're a menace to the world and they are downright EVIL!" he continued as he frowned at the room before him as though he could see the tiny thing moving around.

Arthit stopped laughing for a whole five seconds while staring at him before breaking into another bout of uncontrollable laughter. He had never imagined the almighty Kongpob Sutthiluck who was so suave and contained throughout the entire hazing period to end up looking this pathetic in the face of a tiny six-legged insect.