Yuri with an s/o who was poisoned in an assasination attempt

@NaroShinokazi8 asked:

Can I get the same prompt, but with Yuri?

Hey there! It'll be my pleasure to do this request, hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's a bit short! ^^

A quick reminder to my Wattpad audience, if you'd like to request something from me, please go through my Tumblr to send something my way! This way I have less of a chance to forget to write your request.

~Admin Hurricane

Okay okay so Yuri is one of those people that look absolutely calm in any given situation but in reality he's probably shitting himself or trying to think of a way out of the situation

- The moment you start frothing at the mouth (but not in a good way) and keel over, he's immediately telling the rest of the Ashen Wolves to form a protective circle around you while he looks for the person who caused your situation.

- Yuri knows that as the leader of the Abyss, there are a lot of people that want to hurt him, but really? Hurting you? Now that's just taking it too far. He couldn't care less about him getting hurt so long as you're safe.

- By the time he's caught up with the person and has dealt with them, he's headed back to you. Thankfully you're in a much more stable condition but still deathly pale which scares him. You look barely alive.

- He stays by your side the whole time that you're recovering, and if he has to leave your side, he entrusts Balthus to keep an eye on you for him.

- When you've finally recovered some strength back, Yuri pulls you into the strongest hug that he can muster. Yuri doesn't have much so almost losing you nearly tore him apart.

- A lot of clingy Yuri ensues :)