Chapter 47: Unique revealations.

Start from the beginning

-Lemmy pov-

Wow, we're gonna go to dad's castle soon? Yaaay, it's been awhile! I hope it doesn't mean we have to face mario though...then again, he's never seen max!

-Ludwig pov-

Hm..and here i thought dad never wanted to go back to his own castle...at least max will get to see it, though i wonder why dad would head back to his castle with us going with him...

-Roy pov-

Ha, ha! Going back to pops' castle will be a blast! Max will get to see it for the first time too, but if mario shows his face there...i'll pummel him!

-Morton pov-

Even though it's been over a year, it still feels like it's been ages since we went back to dad's castle! It'll be exciting for max to see it for the first time. I bet we'll even get to hitch a ride on dad's airship!

-Wendy pov-

As much as i'm thrilled about the fact that max will get to see the castle, i get the feeling that it won't be a a visit for fun...then again, a normal visit would be like, boring!

-Larry pov-

Awesome! Going back to dad's castle will bring up a lot of memories! This will also be an experience to remember for max and that makes this trip exciting!

-Iggy pov-

HA HA!! This'll be fun! And since max hasn't seen it before, i bet he'll love it as long as he does mind the kava surrounding dad's castle.

-Junior pov-

YES!! I can't wait for this trip! Oh! That also means i can take my paintbrush too! Papa wouldn't let me use it in public, and made me leave it in my clown copter which is so stupid! Hehehe, max will be in for quite a surprise!

-Mike pov-

Heh..i wonder if i'm going? If so, then at least i would be able to actually see inside his castle rather than seeing it from afar. At that time, i actually had to find a different path that allowed me to walk past his castle without getting caught even though that part was incredibly easy. The hard part was just me walking through the mountainous terrain. It took me two and half months to arrive at the koopa kingdom, and it was  so worth it!

-Narration-

Ten minutes passed, and kamek had arrived seeing everyone in the living room. "Ah, so you're all here. I suppose now would be the time to reveal what i know." Kamek said while max and roy were the ones who were getting impatient. Roy even more so than max who kept himself from getting agitated. "We've waited long enough! C'mon, just tell us!" Morton quickly says. "C'mon, no more stalling!" Junior chimes in, clearly impatient.

-Kamek pov-

Yeesh, the impatience is strong with everyone here. Including my king...i suppose i will have to explain what i know.

-Narration-

"Right..so the concealment spell is a spell that, obviously, concealed the true form of whoever had it cast on them. I'm almost every case, it has been used as a means to hide in plain sight while spying within hostile territory. Those who used it this way could only do so for a month before it wore off." Kamek explained. "How useful...but what does it have to do with max?" Ludwig asks while bowser listened intently. "I ain't much of a spy kamek..." Max quickly commented.