𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"is this true meghan?" their teacher asked.

meghan widens her eyes, rapidly shaking her head no.

"of- of course not mr.wilson!" meghan said, "it was ellie!"

ellie fake gasped loudly, placing her head over her chest, "really meghan? accusing me when we all know it's you?"

meghan whipped her head backward, glaring coldly at ellie.

"enough!" mr. wilson's voice boomed. "meghan, please see me after class." ellie internally fisted bumped the air. meghan gasped. "and ellie, please, do your work."

"of course sir," ellie smiled. mr. wilson just sighed, he grabbed his book and continued reading. ellie blew meghan a kiss before finishing her essay.

once the bell rang, the students quickly got out of the classroom. not wanting to be in class for another minute. ellie followed after liam, catching up to him.

"liam!" ellie called out. liam turned around and stopped seeing it was ellie.

"hey!" he smiled softly.

"are you okay?" she asked him, referring to this morning.

"i guess," he shrugged, "it was just weird." ellie nodded, understanding what he meant.

"scott and your brother are weird."

"please, tell me something I don't know," ellie mumbled, which he was able to hear, making him quietly laugh.

"so we're good?" she asked, stopping in front of him.

he looked at her and nodded, "yeah, of course. why wouldn't we be?"

"i don't," she sighed, "i just thought they might have scared you off."

"well, they didn't. i'm right here." liam gave her a toothy smile, causing her stomach to suddenly flutter-

"wait what is happening?" ellie thought.

"okay, good." ellie nodded awkwardly. the bell rang. ellie was grateful.

"cya dunbar." ellie smiled before quickly walking away from the boy who stood confused in the middle of the hall. he thought it was weird how she didn't even tease him, not once.

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

"i'm not sharing my basement." malia stated.

the pack was currently in between two busses, discussing what to do with liam dunbar, the allegedly new beta.

ellie was too occupied in her own thoughts to properly listen to them.

"actually it's my basement," lydia corrected, "and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"all right, she's still learning." stiles defended his girlfriend.

"but, we're going to use the boathouse for liam-" ellie suddenly started paying attention.

"-it's got support beams. we can chain him to one of them." scott said.